Zayn debuts at #61 on BB200

TalkThatRihanna

12 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

All of you petty biches mocking Zayn for flopping have no freakin clue, he actually deserved better. :shakeno:

Did he?

Nobody inherently deserves anything. Even if you have some talent, you have to go out there,  work for it and build something. He wasn't willing to do so (yes, I know he has anxiety. But then so did Mariah and many others) even though he had the perfect springboard and people lost interest. He constantly spoke about just wanting to make music for fans, but he took them for granted by assuming that they'd always be there.

Edited by Golowhore

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• aesthetic bih

• Mother Earth

• ordi

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Golo***** said:

Did he?

Nobody inherently deserves anything. Even if you have some talent, you have to go out there,  work for it and build something. He wasn't willing to do so (yes, I know he has anxiety. But then so did Mariah and many others) even though he had the perfect springboard and people lost interest. He constantly spoke about just wanting to make music for fans, but he took them for granted by assuming that they'd always be there.

i heard he has anxiety or sth so yeah... but that's no reason to make fun or him or say he deserves this failure!!

6 hours ago, Steve Jobs said:

He needs a new label and a new manager. Nobody knew he was releasing. 

If anyone knew he'd probably get anxiety and cancel the release

6 hours ago, DRjuss06 said:

Alessia released an album? 

Yes. It was called The Pains of Growing and debuted at #71.

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

But ATRL told me he was a fad and won't be able to make the top 61?

I don't know why, but this sent me... :lmao: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.