Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Sam Smith & Normani - “Dancing With a Stranger”

1,856 posts in this topic

FAN
3 hours ago, cliche_display said:

it's also funny to note that this is Normani's second top 10 in just seven months but she couldnt take home the iheartradio breakout award :cm:

Who won the award? 

Top 10 on Pop and HAC :eek: :clap3:doing so well! Such a good song. I hope she releases more music in this vein. Sam too. Very different for him. 

Yog
5 minutes ago, Jared said:

I'm a little worried about that small bullet. I hope radio is able to hold on till it gets top 10 on the Hot 100. :dancehall:

The Iheart Radio awards did that to most songs. Don’t worry 

shelven
4 hours ago, Jared said:

I'm a little worried about that small bullet. I hope radio is able to hold on till it gets top 10 on the Hot 100. :dancehall:

I wouldn't be worried. More than half the Top 10 on the pop radio chart is plummeting right now. It'll finish Top 5 on pop radio at the absolute minimum.

FAN
3 hours ago, Yog said:

Omg Kworb might be ending 💔

CHART EMERGENCY 🚨 

@Starkboy @shelven @cliche_display

HOW the **** are we gonna keep a eye on this.

You can easily track a songs performance on iTunes and Spotify without Kworb and @Starkboy & @Ger-55 do a great job of updating everyone in the airplay thread! 

OT: Do we think this is going #1 on Pop & HAC and probably at the same time? :duca: how is Rhythmic? 

Yog
8 minutes ago, FAN said:

You can easily track a songs performance on iTunes

Boring...💀

anyways end of the era and we been at #9 all day.

Kedzie53

Can Sam Smith dance? wonder if they’ll do the studio version with choreo or do an acoustic version when they perform this live. 

Jared
1 hour ago, Kedzie53 said:

Can Sam Smith dance? wonder if they’ll do the studio version with choreo or do an acoustic version when they perform this live. 

I mean it could be like the Love Lies performance on Fallon where Khalid was sitting and Normani was doing some light dancing during her verse.

Yog
1 hour ago, Kedzie53 said:

No..

Yog
15 minutes ago, MusicNews said:

Omg this looks so sad lol

i miss those days when songs were debuting x2 more lol

Streaming era 💀

shelven
5 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

This is close in points of the top 10 maybe in 2 or 3 weeks :duca: 

If it can stay relatively stable in sales and streaming, it can easily get those 10 points on radio in the next 2 weeks :jonny: