Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Sam Smith & Normani - “Dancing With a Stranger”

2,579 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, xH4RMONYx said:
Only top 10 in 10 countries

That's pretty good. How would that be doing worse than the US though if you consider its ranking. It's one day old and top 8. Is there a particular small market you think it should be top ten in? 

That Belcalis stan posting in here AGAIN just to say the same thing :rip:

19 minutes ago, 2NE1Kmagic said:

She’s gonna have to stan when Cardi features her in her second album a collab is inevitable between the two. @Judas Bertha

19 minutes ago, 2NE1Kmagic said:

She’s gonna have to stan when Cardi features her in her second album a collab is inevitable between the two. @Judas Bertha

4 plays from Z100 so far today (and only 1 of those was overnight). Looks like we should be getting an official Z100 add this Tuesday :duca:

22 minutes ago, shelven said:

4 plays from Z100 so far today (and only 1 of those was overnight). Looks like we should be getting an official Z100 add this Tuesday :duca:

Woah. Was early radio play this strong out of the gate for Love Lies?

1 minute ago, nooniebao said:

Woah. Was early radio play this strong out of the gate for Love Lies?

Definitely not. Love Lies took forever to get going on Pop radio. At this rate, this should enter the Top 50 on Pop radio sometime next week.

This song is a grower. It’s also gonna smash because it’s so radio friendly and it’s gonna be shoved down our throats because Sam and Normani both have TEAMS.

Also, Mani needs to keep her boot on the market’s throat right now. She is the Urban-Pop/R&B darling right now and she needs to keep momentum. 

in here to read certain stans seething at the success that normani is carving for herself because of her ear for HITS. this is gunna be a smash and normani is just gonna keep on smashing. people

love her.

15 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

This song is a grower. It’s also gonna smash because it’s so radio friendly and it’s gonna be shoved down our throats because Sam and Normani both have TEAMS.

It’s already been played multiple times in various States before the actual impact 💀 their coming.. 

1 hour ago, Vlad Spears said:

in here to read certain stans seething at the success that normani is carving for herself because of her ear for HITS. this is gunna be a smash and normani is just gonna keep on smashing. people

love her.

Honestly if she pushed her other songs like DWAS and LL they would’ve smashed they all sound like hits. The reason they flopped is because they weren’t promoted like big singles all she needs is a little push. 

7 minutes ago, BeyIridescent said:

How is this holding up?

Still number 1 on global iTunes and 2 in us itunes

3 minutes ago, Yog said:

Oh ****...

vmHlGpI.jpg

All new releases are like this new release usually only increase in the morning and decrease hard at night

Just now, xH4RMONYx said:

All new releases are like this new release usually only increase in the morning and decrease hard at night

Plus iTunes is so irrelevant nowadays it’s 50 on AM and constantly increasing and top 10 on Spotify probably will reach top 5 later in the week. Top 20/15 debut on lock for sure with its initial AirPlay 

I can’t believe they teased the music video all week and haven’t said anything about it. I’m being spoiled but I need it soon. :jonny: 

15 minutes ago, xH4RMONYx said:

13 minutes ago, xH4RMONYx said:

Plus iTunes is so irrelevant nowadays it’s 50 on AM and constantly increasing and top 10 on Spotify probably will reach top 5 later in the week. Top 20/15 debut on lock for sure with its initial AirPlay 

Y’ Better be right, I was about to cry 😭 

3 hours ago, Jared said:

I can’t believe they teased the music video all week and haven’t said anything about it. I’m being spoiled but I need it soon. :jonny: 

Same :jonny5:

It finished with 6 plays on Z100 today - one more than yesterday :eek:

Just now, shelven said:

It finished with 6 plays on Z100 today - one more than yesterday :eek:

I already getting shooked when it fully impacts :deadbanana2:

Its Spotify play count is now showing 5,213,383 plays, which is an increase of ~2.3 million from yesterday. Good second day!

3 minutes ago, shelven said:

Its Spotify play count is now showing 5,213,383 plays, which is an increase of ~2.3 million from yesterday. Good second day!

Yay :clap3:only more to go 

6 hours ago, Yog said:

It’s already been played multiple times in various States before the actual impact 💀 their coming.. 

All right then! Don’t let me breathe!