Billboard Charts (December 23-29, 2018)

alexanderao

1 minute ago, ChartsFan said:

You tubers

Colleen was Ariana's friends before she became famous and Gabi's inclusion is a joke because people accuse Gabi of wanting to look like Ari.

How are *squints* Lily Singh and Gal Gadot connected to the ethos of Maroon 5's career iconography? :deadbanana:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Fenty

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Ger

• slw84

6 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

They sre “girls” like the song is about...

So they couldn't get girls they knew in real life like how Ariana got nothing but people she knew in real life minus Jonathan ****ing Bennet, the no-name wide-set vagina actress, and Jennifer Coolidge??? :skull:

I think you missed the purpose of the whole song, GLY...

AND? According to you, TUN is about her famous exes - none of who are on film. ?

stacked it with celebs

Lemme repeat myself, since you're obviously illiterate on top of being seeing-impaired:

How many videos have spent 10 weeks at #1 solely because of Jennifer Coolidge?

12 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

I don’t know what the problem is. I stated what happened on the charts and why. But of course in typical atrl atsn fashion it gets turned into s negative and an attack. Which it was not.

awww are you butt hurt, why dont you type another 60 posts in this thread attacking even more people or did you run out

12 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Exactly, she didn’t mske the video about the song, she made it and stacked it with celebs to get the song to stay on top of the charts.  Like M5 releasing v2 sith nee celebs to keep it on top.

:clap3:

16 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Given the strength of the song every week yes. 

I expected it to reach 7-10 weeks at #1 given by its performance, (in points) and it's trajectory during the first week when it hit #1

But it will be #1 today which would make it 7 weeks at #1...so why are you bitching?

QueenofCopyPaste
18 minutes ago, Sinister said:

But it will be #1 today which would make it 7 weeks at #1...so why are you bitching?

I said 7-10 weeks

And I'm not. Maybe you are because you're overly defensive. 

QueenofCopyPaste

Glad Ariana's reign at #1 is coming to an end at least (could return with an album boost in 2019)

Off her annoying stans  flocked away they go. 

1 minute ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

I said 7-10 weeks

And I'm not. Maybe you are because you're overly defensive. 

So again...if you expected it to spend 7-10 weeks...what's the point of posting "it will lose the #1 already" combined with the :eek:

emoji?

your purpose?

QueenofCopyPaste
1 minute ago, Sinister said:

So again...if you expected it to spend 7-10 weeks...what's the point of posting "it will lose the #1 already" combined with the :eek:

emoji?

your purpose?

Cuz I'm shocked. That's the purpose

1 minute ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Cuz I'm shocked. That's the purpose

You're shocked that it performed exactly like how you predicted it to? That you knew based on its performance early on that this was to be the outcome

I'm confused as to how you're shocked and the inclusion of "already"

Lol

QueenofCopyPaste
28 minutes ago, Sinister said:

You're shocked that it performed exactly like how you predicted it to? That you knew based on its performance early on that this was to be the outcome

I'm confused as to how you're shocked and the inclusion of "already"

Lol

Yes. Got a problem with that? 

1 hour ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Yes. Got a problem with that? 

Lol

You're so easy to read

You havent been the same since you were exposed way back when for stealing predictions. I dont know why you go out your way to act like this, but I like the old persona you used to have

Sigh

QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, Sinister said:

Lol

You're so easy to read

You havent been the same since you were exposed way back when for stealing predictions. I dont know why you go out your way to act like this, but I like the old persona you used to have

Sigh

????? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.