Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Courtney Act - "Fight For Love"

10 posts in this topic

Queen Conchita

2s1rqpz.jpg

Out on Dec. 19

“A sweet 16 years after Australian Idol, I have the chance to show Australia how I have grown as an artist and performer and I am so excited! To compete to represent Oz in Eurovision is second only to being on that stage in Tel Aviv and singing my lungs out for my country. Fight For Love is a dancefloor banger all about coming together and fighting for the things we believe in. I think it’s so important to think about the basic human rights of others and to use our collective voices, minds and bodies to lift those people up and bring about change.”

Courtney will compete with Fight For Love on SBS’ ‘Eurovision – Australia Decides’ on Saturday 9 February 2019.

getback
20 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

The chorus sounds exactly like For You by Liam Payne and Rita Ora :rip:

smash hit confirmed then :clap3: 

Jack!

This actually isn't bad in full. It's very Eurovision, and she'd probably get a lot of televotes from her fans, so I presume if she gets selected this will do well.

jpow

I’d love for Courtney to be on Eurovision but I’m afraid a lot of voters would dismiss this as a Conchita 2.0 attempt.  

SealitwithaJ

Now I think it is time for us
We're ready to fight, no gloves
They might drag us out in cuffs
But we're standing up
Yeah, we're standing up
For love, for love
Oh, this time we'll fight for love

finally just heard this, it’s a pretty decent bop & sounds like it would fit in great at Eurovision & also i love that the lyrics are LGBT+ pride themed, hope Courtney gets to represent Aus :heart2: