H100: Thank U, Next 5x #1, Without Me #2, AWFCIY #6

Renan90

16 minutes ago, Sinister said:

You are negative. You've been on this site all year, you've seen how frontloaded has been used throughout the months and in reference to certain songs

Not once have you said anything about it. Not once have you ever called SOY frontloaded and you've discussed that song on numerous occasions

Now all of a sudden you want to bring up dictionary definitions and hold onto something you know no one else, but yourself, views

What do you gain from calling TUN frontloaded? What is your purpose of doing so?

Give it a rest. TUN clearly has you bothered because you thought it would've already lost it's #1 position and fall, you came at it because she name dropped her exes and thought it would start a revolution in pop where all artists started name dropping, you tried constructing up a narrative that it was a weak #1 (lol), you went from calling it a meme that couldnt stand on it's own and shifted to saying it's frontloaded

Every week you find something else. So again I ask you, what is your purpose in using frontloaded right now?

P.S

Girls Like You is also frontloaded :clap3:

Thank you he is such a miserable negative lonely person,

Girls like you is going to be most frontloaded song of all time now then spent its first 25 weeks top ten all of its beginning weeks were top ten so it must be frontloaded

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sinister

• Mr.Fenty

• Ger

• slw84

1 hour ago, Rawr said:

you came at it because she name dropped her exes and thought it would start a revolution in pop where all artists started name dropping

This was the funniest of his theories yet

10 hours ago, Mr.Fenty said:

the fact that with such longevity SICKO MODE has another chance to be on #1 in February :jonny:

If he does another remix/bundle it could be #1 next week :cm:

2 minutes ago, Jacob.23 said:

If he does another remix/bundle it could be #1 next week :cm:

SICKO MODE (feat. Maroon 5) is coming :gaycat1:

9 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

The current #2 song managed to sing about s public relationship and not mention any names in the song,

That is not the point. What I was trying to say was that your conjuncture regarding Ariana and the possibility that, since Thank U, Next name dropped her exes on her song, everyone was going to start name-dropping deliberately to get a #1. I deemed that far-fetched to the point it made me laugh. That's why I said "it was the funniest yet". Because it was funny.

Was I clear?

Edited by Fa1x intelectual
xddddd

11 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

The current #2 song managed to sing about s public relationship and not mention any names in the song,

it does feature that person's lookalike in the video tho.

40 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Yet there were literally well known pop culture columns and blogs written about that exact issue,  some linked here,

I COULD argue but i can't be bothered. Let's set it on stone: I fund it funny. MY brain thought it was funny. And I don't care about the article you say exist. All that matters is that had a silly laugh about how far fetched the whole thing seemed to ME.

does AIWFCIY have any chance to go top 5 in this tracking week? 

On 12/24/2018 at 9:01 AM, umich said:

The original post I quoted only specified lead singles.

7N3Bp51.thumb.png.5c26f2a846752d8c12cb7c

I think it was more so lead (not a feature), solo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.