Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Ariana gets dragged for Single Cover

64 posts in this topic

the use of the word 'mad' at the end, thinking that they did something with this tweet ffff :ahh:

Just now, TheSugarVenom said:

Some Asians are really looking for a reason to be a victim, aren’t they? I can’t stand Ariana, but imagine fuming over somebody writing a word in “Chinese characters”, which is actually not even the correct term to use, but whatever.

Shut up, most Asian don't give a **** about those lame sjw things :rip:

it's likely a white feminism sjw

What did she do recently against the Chinese tho? :skull: poor Ari can’t catch a break

just shut up, tbh.

So am I not allowed to use the English language now for anything since it's not my first language? Sis wyd

2 minutes ago, SpaceMan said:

Shut up, most Asian don't give a **** about those lame sjw things :rip:

it's likely a white feminism sjw

I’ll shut up when you learn to read. I specifically wrote “some” because MOST Asians don’t give a ****, but definitely some due and you’re ignorant to assume that none of them do.

6 minutes ago, TheSugarVenom said:

Some Asians are really looking for a reason to be a victim, aren’t they? I can’t stand Ariana, but imagine fuming over somebody writing a word in “Chinese characters”, which is actually not even the correct term to use, but whatever.

The racist jumps out 

7 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

What did she do recently against the Chinese tho? :skull: poor Ari can’t catch a break

The girl was in the comments saying it's sinophobic to use Chinese characters because she prevented Kris Wu from having success in the US even though it was fraudulent success. :deadbanana2:

yall think it’s funny to reinforce the socionormativity implying that platonormative society is funny while oppressing marginalized platonic oriented people such as aplatonix. this is a form of aphobic allonormativity, strictist suptilicism and variphobic zedsexism

4 minutes ago, newuser said:

The racist jumps out 

i mean, how is that racist?

i swear to god the way these ppl jump towards the racist card when the reason ariana of all people would be shady to someone would be bc if they were under fraudulent tactics; which kris wu was doing.

3 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

do teenage kpop stans have nothing better to do than whinge online

get a LIFE!

And you are on ATRL so you must have a better life.