Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bebe Rexha ft. JLO - Self Control

63 posts in this topic

dangerousalex

the AMOUNT of missed opportunities the whole Expectations album era itself is sad 

dangerousalex

she should release the Expectations re-release with all her promised collabs (Marshmello, Avril Lavigne etc.)

Mother Earth

I really doubt it was ft. J-Lo but instead J-Lo stealing songs from everyone else as per her M.O.

britkneepopboi

this sounds good :skull: It's funny she went from AYF which was littered with features to an album with only one  

getback
10 minutes ago, Mother Earth said:

I really doubt it was ft. J-Lo but instead J-Lo stealing songs from everyone else as per her M.O.

can Mariah stans come up with any new shade? this is tired and useless :zzz: 

DemiRexha
7 minutes ago, britkneepopboi said:

this sounds good :skull: It's funny she went from AYF which was littered with features to an album with only one  

Thank god 

EriKills

I doubt the ft J-Lo would have really done anything for the song, Bebe's bigger than ha right now. 
I love Bebe's vocals more than J-Lo's so I'm glad this was solo. 

J-esper

Iam hapoy the album didn't had much features, but the album deserved so much more and  i hate to see material, even remixes being teased 

Kevin2803
2 hours ago, britkneepopboi said:

Expectations has three features.

intheneonlights
13 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Why JLo missed the opportunity? is it too late to ask for a remix? 

Bebe is moving on to a new album

AvrilLaQueen

I think Bebe sent this to J.Lo to make it her song, but J.Lo rejected/went with Dinero instead and Bebe snatched it back!

Inverted
11 hours ago, Mother Earth said:

J-Lo has never "stolen" as evidenced by zero lawsuits because all the songs were offered to her and everyone is credited properly including the retained demo vocals used as backup.

Speaking of stealing, your fave has been involved in multiple plagiarism lawsuits, many of which she's lost and settled out of court. I guess it's actually Mariah's M.O. and you're deflecting?

594f24177cdc7_MariahCarey-Heartbreaker.t

gui
7 minutes ago, Inverted said:

J-Lo has never "stolen" as evidenced by zero lawsuits because all the songs were offered to her and everyone is credited properly including the retained demo vocals used as backup.

Speaking of stealing, your fave has been involved in multiple plagiarism lawsuits, many of which she's lost and settled out of court. I guess it's actually Mariah's M.O. and you're deflecting?

end ha sis

Mother Earth
11 hours ago, getback said:

can Mariah stans come up with any new shade? this is tired and useless :zzz: 

8 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Thankfully I found this thread that saved me a bunch of time. :laugh: 

kayliah

Yeah i would have loved to hear j.lo's take on it I need dance bangers like this  from J.Lo and latin bangers like El Anillo. Please I hope somebody leaks the full version soon.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0