Zero Tolerance for Hate Speech Read more... ×

Little Mix f/ Ty Dolla $ign - “Think About Us”

223 posts in this topic

Disruptive

This really doesn't need a remix. What happened to only females on the album? :rip:

When will their team learn that adding a random rapper to a single won't make it a hit? They already tried that with all the singles (sans SOTME) from Glory Days and it only worked out for Power (which would've been a hit with or without him).  Ugh.

alfonso12
36 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Not right when Ty is having these big problems :skull: 

Anyway, good.

I was going to mention this. :rip:

NumbFentyStan

dddd the remixes are starting :eli:

I don't think this needed a remix either, but hey, it's what they do and maybe it will make the song even better! Please fix the terrible mixing while you're at it! And it doesn't look like Ty to me... If it's him, then good, he's one of the best out there right now.

NumbFentyStan

Also, I'm so happy Leigh has her bangs here, she looks amazing that way :smitten:

And there better be a lot of scenes, cause this doesn't look very expensive or inspired so far...

sex
4 hours ago, Hidden said:

These girls are completely lost this era. The manufactured girl group jumped out for good

u know they were formed on the X factor right

Hustler

If it ain’t Ty, I think it could be French Montana ... :biblio: I rewatched the video and I kind of recognize the big face (the shape of it).