madonnas' best of 2018 - SOTY ANNOUNCED TODAY

madonnas

Chun-Li, Incidental Boogie, Sleep, Sweetener, Malamente, Ever Again, Noid, Focus/No Angel, Venice Bitch :clap3: What a set!

OWAW is indeed GH's best song :clap3: 

Follarse, Geyser :alexz: 

That SOPHIE song is the one that I don't remember :) 

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• madonnas

• Dom

• Eeveelution

• theblackestday

sweetener, Duck Duck Goose yess bops :katie2:

Chun Li is a cute girl :mandown:

Cupcakke and Geyser. :heart2:

I freaking love Duck Duck Goose. I made the host of my NYE party play it on the speaker and was living the whole time.

This list is what i'd expect it to be (not a bad thing btw)

Finally someone else who has whole new world as their fave sophie track :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator

On 1/4/2019 at 11:01 AM, Remmy said:

sweetener... euphoric and magical chorus??? :bibliahh: Duck Duck Goose is cute, Chun-Li is also cute but her weakest lead. Ever Again :heart2: I was actually listening to that when I entered this thread. No Angel (Charli's best 2018 release) > Focus (her 4th), both are solid bops though.

"These updates are EXHAUSTING to write/format.  I'm just gonna finish today." Relatable, except I can't finish that soon unless I want 75% of my lists to get ignored

edit: Delicious is... not it, and I was only stunned at how bad Tommy Cash's verse was. Quiz being this high is interesting. :keir: Oh, What a World :worship: The best from Golden Hour for sure, whew she put extra love and care into that one.

No way in hell Chun Li is worse than Your Love, Pills n Potions!!!! Or even Starships but I could guess why someone would choose Starships.

"no beats by dre but beats by your father" is a gr8 lyric!

On 1/4/2019 at 10:38 AM, Dom said:

bisch wtf, tryna finish faster than moi, so rude.

anyways cute update.

Sweetener is such a bop, get it, get it, beach. i love it.

Chun Li ew, wtf sis. i trusted yo asss. so nasty of you, i feel betrayed. trrashnicka rly?

Focus is an amazing song, miss XBOX maybe snapped?

Miss XBOX always snaps!  Yeah nicki is a horribl person but she has her musical moments of greatness.  even u can't deny!

On 1/4/2019 at 10:34 AM, kelly-clarkson said:

Sweetener :clap3: 

Beautiful song

23 hours ago, Legend E said:

OWAW :clap3: 

beautiful song [2]

22 hours ago, RobDeWittBukater said:

I'm real late on this one but wow I absolutely love most of the K-Pop picks and yes at Ciara snatching that top 15 position :jonny: Level Up really is THAT bop.

Level Up is so completely unique and a little gem of a song.

21 hours ago, Dom said:

level up is tad too high, isn't it? sis.... hmmmmm

delicious is a very cute song, miss charlotte knew what she was doing naming it delicious tbh.

oksey geyser is hella cute, i love it.

rico nasty is so scaryyyy thoo, sis. the mv is so creepy, i'm watchin it now, and i'm scaredd, u really just casually listen to is, what u smoking, beach? omg, "i'm a ****in doggy" you mean literally you like doggy in doggy style? hmmm. sis. call 911, madonannas has lost the plot.

Level UP SHOULDA BEEN HIGHER TBH.  and omg she doesn't say doggy style she says "i'm a ****ing donkey" then says she's gonna shoot someone in their ass like pin the tail on the donkey!

21 hours ago, Eeveelution said:

I have to say I prefer 15-30, though I guess i'm biased considering so many were on my own list (including my soty :-*).

The top 15 is good tho! Especially, Geyser, Quiz and Only Acting. I just listened to Rage and it's good! I'll have to listen to her album soon cause i've been meaning to for a while. I also streamed Koto her debut earlier and I definitely prefer it to her album this year. Lots of big bops as the kids say.

Anyway, great countdown as always. See u next year x

thanks sis.  You'd like Rico's album if you like d Rage.  

18 hours ago, theblackestday said:

16-30: An update :jonny: most of these are fantastic, and proud of you for picking the right Sweetener track. Spells, Venice Bitch, Sleep and Incidentical Boogie are also apt choices from the respective artists.

15-01: Delicious is top 3 in Charli's discography, I'm glad we're giving it the recognition it deserves. And your top 5 is perfect; I absolutely love the fact a Rico Nasty song is your SOTY, it's truly what she deserves and Rage is in different areas, professional ****, etc.

Loved this countdown :heart2:

The Delicious hate is disgusting I'm glad other people here enjoy it.  Thank you!!!!  

18 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Level Up :clap3:

Gr8 song.

17 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Level Up, Venice Bitch, Oh What A World :heart2: 

Delicious was my least favorite when Pop 2 was released but then it clicked and now it's my second favorite. Her vocal intonations are otherwordly and the bridge is ecstasy. Her most artistic piece since the True Romance era.

It's truly a grower for me too, it reminds me of True Romance meets N1A kinda stuff.  I think..

13 hours ago, Lazuli said:

Chun-Li, Incidental Boogie, Sleep, Sweetener, Malamente, Ever Again, Noid, Focus/No Angel, Venice Bitch :clap3: What a set!

OWAW is indeed GH's best song :clap3: 

Follarse, Geyser :alexz: 

That SOPHIE song is the one that I don't remember :) 

OMG really?  Hard to believe cause its very... memorable. 

10 hours ago, Kiss It Better said:

sweetener, Duck Duck Goose yess bops :katie2:

Chun Li is a cute girl :mandown:

She's actually more than a cute girl but we're afraid to admit it now that her legacy is tarnished.

5 hours ago, -mUsIcLoVeR- said:

Para follarse! Qu'est ce qu'une femme doit faire ici? :jonny: 

I don't know what she said there, but i FELT it anyway.

2 hours ago, Stevie said:

Cupcakke and Geyser. :heart2:

I freaking love Duck Duck Goose. I made the host of my NYE party play it on the speaker and was living the whole time.

OMG it's such a funny and timeless song.  I'm so proud of her!!!

2 hours ago, Tom Vercetti said:

This list is what i'd expect it to be (not a bad thing btw)

Finally someone else who has whole new world as their fave sophie track :clap3: 

What do you exactly mean by that? :-*  thanks tho

6 minutes ago, madonnas said:

What do you exactly mean by that? :-*  thanks tho

I expected a cupcakke or rico song to top this is all. 

Oh by Lady you meant Yubin's? I actually do love that song and it would have been an honorable mention if I hadn't limited it to 10. Even though it's intentional, the mixing gets on my nerves, but the chord progressions (especially the bridge) are all right up my alley. I don't see how it's similar to Rookie though. :toofunny3:

13-11 is a slayage :jonny5:

Christine's album was really great and that's one of the tracks I find most memorable.

Venice Bitch, Chun Li, and Ever Again (my favorite from Honey) :clap3:

I just played through US Girls' album the other day and I think Incidental Boogie was one of my favorites, I have to revisit it though.

Love a good majority of your top 100.
Just a personal shoutout to Bound. It missed my top 100 but glad someone else appreciated it.

ff again I missed a lot. But yeah there's so much good stuff in your top 30

Geyser would have to be my fave from those sets so glad it made top 5 :clap3: Rico Nasty as your #1 is certainly an interesting too :eek: 

Great countdown!

Malamente, Oh, What a World, Level Up, Chun-Li, No Angel, Ever Again, Sweetener  :clap3: 

Giving Me Life is one of my faves from Mariah's last album.

I'm most surprised that Whole New World isn't #1.

Rage is... an interesting choice! Great list too bad I missed some of the updates.

Rico number one :eek: okay... talent did win :worship2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.