Ariana Broke Another Taylor Spotify Record

Jude

4 hours ago, katyhudson said:

I feel so sorry for LADy gAGa:eek:

Umm no need to bcuz Gaga doesnt need to run Pop. She did from 2008 to 2012 already. She is running both the music and film industry simultaneously :oh:

6 hours ago, Jude said:

Read my post again. Find anything there of me saying that it was added on Spotify in August. No, you can't. I was just saying SIO was released before she removed all her albums from Spotify because that user I quoted said:

"How did Taylor even had this record? Wasn’t she off Spotify already by the time 1989 dropped?"

Which should not be a wonder since SIO was released in August, which is months before November or when she removed her stuff from Spotify, regardless of when SIO was first added in the platform. I did NOT say anything about its upload date on Spotify. 

You are the one twisting/interpreting my harmless post. :rip:

The try hard to twist your own words. We all know what you mean by "released in August" judging from the whole sentence but too bad that user got you first :laugh:

12 hours ago, Janet said:

can we stop making Spotify 'history' a thing :rip: it's only been around for like 6 years LOL

Actually Spotify was offically launched 10 years ago.

2 hours ago, Coklek92 said:

The try hard to twist your own words. We all know what you mean by "released in August" judging from the whole sentence but too bad that user got you first :laugh:

Why do you keep quoting my post like you have personal problems with me. Why does it even matter to you if I made a mistake or not regarding its upload date on Spotify? Does that make you pressed af? You're really obsessed with me, huh. :lmao:

But again, re-read that post and tell me where did I mention anything about it being uploaded on Spotify. I didn't say anything but rather I was just pointing out SIO got released before she removed all her stuff from Spotify bc that user was wondering why Taylor got the record.  :rip:

17 hours ago, Communion said:

The stans of you know who breaking their ankles to run in here with excuses. :skull:

There are no excuses, she literally lost the record after she removed her music off Spotify. Keep fuming that none of your faves will touch Taylor.

6 hours ago, Jet said:

Actually Spotify was offically launched 10 years ago.

no one cared about it officially until like 4 years ago 

Edited by Janet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.