Jacklovesyou1's 2018 65-61 Katy makes an appearance

jacklovesyou1

Hey everyone I'm back once again for another year end list. 

This year I will be doing top 100 songs + bubbling under also top 20 albums

I do my chart a bit different compared to other people I still include old songs so if my most played song or album happens to be from the 60's for example, i'll still include it. With that being said let's get started 

Edited by jacklovesyou1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jacklovesyou1

• Legend E

• JGibson

• TheWayWeWere

7 hours ago, thecptz said:

yes please

2 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

get it started

Starting it now ?

Previous Number one's 

ALBUMS

2014 - Taylor Swift - 1989

2015 - Nicki Minaj - The Pinkprint

2016 - Rihanna - ANTI

2017 - Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman 

SONGS

2014 - Paris Hilton - Nothing In This World

2015 - Mariah Carey - Babydoll

2016 - Rihanna - Yeah, I Said It

2017 - Hannah Diamond - Hi

JACKLOVESYOU1 2018 ALBUM CHART

Bubbling Under:

23: Christina Aguiliera - Bionic

Image result for christina aguilera bionic

So to start us off on the bubbling under charts is Christina, Bionic is a very well spoken about album on atrl .. for the right or wrong reasons who knows.. I'm not the biggest fan of Christina but I always end up coming back to this album .. i honestly think it's her best work.. I know a lot of people will say B2B or Stripped .. but for me i find this one the most fun.. I wonder how it would of done if the Gaga/Perez Hilton fiasco didn't happen. 

Previous Appearances: 

2014: 68

2015: N/A

2016: N/A

2017: N/A

Personal Highlight: Bionic

22: Nelly Furtado -  The Spirit Indestructible 

Image result for nelly furtado the spirit indestructible

At the number 22 spot is Nelly Furtado.. I'm not too sure what to write up for this one as.. I can't think of anything negative or positive to say about the album. I think it's just happened to slip into my music library at lot. I have also been trying to get into more music this year and Nelly happened to be one of those people who got included. 

Previous Appearances

2014: N/A

Personal Highlight: Be OK

21: Girls Aloud - Chemistry 

Image result for girls aloud chemistry

Sorry Girls Aloud but it looks like you've missed the Official top 20 list.. but that being said congrats on getting to the top bubbling under spot with an album from the early 2000's .. there's nothing crazy about this album.. but as your standard Girls Aloud album it has it's bops and so so. Congrats girls sorry you didn't get streamed more to make it into the top 20. 

Previous Appearances

Personal Highlight: Models

So there we have it the bubbling under list for my albums this year (none of which were even from 2018) join me soon when i start the top 20 albums. 

Excellent so far. :worship2: TSI was my absolute favorite when it came out (also my most played album of all time).

I wonder how it would of done if the Gaga/Perez Hilton fiasco didn't happen. 

Perez posted a video of the things this year and he said they did not sabotage the album and everything was Xtina's fault. (Even tho, they did sabotage Natalia Kills.) I lowkey believe it because the mv of Not Myself Tonight was as awful as Accelerate this year, I guess that's why people weren't really interested in Liberation also. :michael: 

All your previous #1 albums are great, whew :clap3: But waiT at Nothing In This World scalping 8 years later?!?!

The Spirit Indestructible is just.. well, actually I don't remember most of the tracklist. :rip: The singles were good.

Bionic is good, might need to give it a relisten soon. You Lost Me is a career highlight mmm

19 hours ago, prézli said:

Excellent so far. :worship2: TSI was my absolute favorite when it came out (also my most played album of all time).

Perez posted a video of the things this year and he said they did not sabotage the album and everything was Xtina's fault. (Even tho, they did sabotage Natalia Kills.) I lowkey believe it because the mv of Not Myself Tonight was as awful as Accelerate this year, I guess that's why people weren't really interested in Liberation also. :michael: 

It does seems like a cute album i think it's because I've not played the album as a whole just songs every now and then.. true true.

19 hours ago, Superpower said:

Nelly :clap3:

19 hours ago, Jet said:

Bionic is cute :heart2: 

Thanks Both 

14 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

Oh wow. A "Yeah, I Said It" stan spotted. :clap3:

I wish it was longer tbh

5 hours ago, Remmy said:

All your previous #1 albums are great, whew :clap3: But waiT at Nothing In This World scalping 8 years later?!?!

The Spirit Indestructible is just.. well, actually I don't remember most of the tracklist. :rip: The singles were good.

Bionic is good, might need to give it a relisten soon. You Lost Me is a career highlight mmm

Thank You, yessss I discovered the song when i was at uni so i was obsessed with it 

20: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded The Re-Up

Image result for pink friday roman reloaded the re-up

Okay.. so my official top 20 of 2018 (for albums) I honestly don't know why this has charted i can't remember being obsessed with Nicki this year at all? I know i did a discography listening party but still.. anyways i don't think this is a bad thing because i honestly don't hate Nicki like a lot of atrl's member although a lot of things she does is questionable anyways this album is fun and i wish she carried on with this genre instead of focusing too hard on the Americans hence why i think Queen is tragic whilst this is kinda iconic but hey I'm british so it's expected for me to prefer this type of music i guess.

Previous Appearances

2014: 30

2015: 17

2016: 15

2017:  N/A

Personal highlight: Automatic

19: Lily Allen - Sheezus 

Image result for sheezus

At number 19 is Lily Allen's worst album.. you'd think I was doing a worst album list but no I'm not .. as I previously mentioned earlier .. I was trying to discover a lot more music this year and even though I had this album since it got released I always had a negative feeling towards it .. after listening to it a lot more this year I can agree the album isn't the best.. in fact it's her worse imo. but it does have a few cute songs .. I think Lily herself doesn't like this album.. it's a shame because it's not bad just doesn't really match her,, she should of spent a couple more weeks editing some songs i think.

Previous Appearances

Personal Highlight: URL Badman

18: Nicki Minaj - The Pinkprint 

Image result for pinkprint

At number 18 is another Nicki entry .. I think this might be my best album from her .. i remember when it first got released and i was didn't really feel it. Fast forward two or so hours later I was obsessed.. i think this was Nicki at her peak to be honest. 90% of the songs are good.. this was also the first tour i went to see Nicki on... which i enjoyed :) Well done Nicki.

Previous Appearances

2015: 1

2016: 24

2017: 14

Personal Highlight: Favorite 

17: Leona Lewis - Glassheart 

Image result for glassheart leona lewis

Leona sneaked her way into the top 20 i see.. Ahh I don't have much to say about this album.. i was also getting into Leona Lewis this year and her voice is beautiful. I wish Atrl would stop picking on her she seems so lovely. 

Previous Appearances

Personal Highlight: Come Alive

Onika :jonny2:

shes crazy but she’s talented 

• ATRL Moderator

Glassheart by Leona is great!! I To You is one of my favorite songs of her :jonny5:

I don't think Sheezus is a bad album, I like it... Bionic is really nice too

TSI and Bionic, but what the hell is "Ms. Chun-Li, the street fighter" doing here :biblio: 

On 12/11/2018 at 1:36 PM, Superpower said:

Onika :jonny2:

shes crazy but she’s talented 

True true 

On 12/11/2018 at 1:46 PM, kelly-clarkson said:

Glassheart by Leona is great!! I To You is one of my favorite songs of her :jonny5:

It's underrated tbhhhh

20 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

I don't think Sheezus is a bad album, I like it... Bionic is really nice too

Meh i always change my mind on the album it's weird 

16 hours ago, Legend E said:

TSI and Bionic, but what the hell is "Ms. Chun-Li, the street fighter" doing here :biblio: 

I like old Nicki the new one .. i ...

16: Kelly Clarkson - My December 

Image result for my december kelly clarkson

At number 16 Kelly makes an appearance with My December, I never really payed attention to her (outside some singles) until this year. Really cute album though.. really depressing also!

Previous Appearances

Personal Highlight: Yeah

15: Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life 

Image result for lust for life lana del rey

Okay so i see a lot of hate for this album and i really don't understand why.. i think it's a cute album and i like this vibe of music .. much better than the honeymoon album which just sends people to sleep but anyways I'm quite shocked it got this high i like it but didn't think it would of made top 20 

Previous Appearances

Personal Highlight: Lust For Life

14: Eminem - Encore 

Image result for eminem encore

Oh wow .. I'm shocked, as a Mariah fan and Eminem being number 14.. that took aside for a second, Eminem is talented their is no denying that.. to be honest this album isn't actually that bad it has a few fun songs..so congrats i guess

Previous Appearances

Personal Highlight: Love You More

Encore is not one of Eminem's best but it's certainly a fun and great album, and has some classics!! :alexz:

- Bionic is absolutely iconic and has so many great tracks. The way it's been written into history as the benchmark of flopping is really uncalled for. Still, at least that has made the album very iconic which is hilarious and also kinda golden.

- Sheezus is good - I actually bought the physical copy lmao. I like a lot of songs. I think "Close Your Eyes" is so sexy.

- Lust for Life is my least fave Lana record, but it still has some great tracks. The title track is very strong.

Bionic bubbling under :fan: it's good album after all tho :michael:

The Spirit Indestructible is so underrated :'( 

Sheezus :clap3: I know it's very hated, but there are so many bops on it :rip: 

LFL :smitten: 

21 hours ago, prézli said:

My December :worship2: 

Glad I finally gave her discography a chance tbh 

9 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

Encore is not one of Eminem's best but it's certainly a fun and great album, and has some classics!! :alexz:

Yesss I agree 

4 hours ago, Reinvention said:

- Bionic is absolutely iconic and has so many great tracks. The way it's been written into history as the benchmark of flopping is really uncalled for. Still, at least that has made the album very iconic which is hilarious and also kinda golden.

- Sheezus is good - I actually bought the physical copy lmao. I like a lot of songs. I think "Close Your Eyes" is so sexy.

- Lust for Life is my least fave Lana record, but it still has some great tracks. The title track is very strong.

I really like the vibe on LFL for some reason :) 

3 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Bionic bubbling under :fan: it's good album after all tho :michael:

The Spirit Indestructible is so underrated :'( 

Sheezus :clap3: I know it's very hated, but there are so many bops on it :rip: 

LFL :smitten: 

Thank you for commenting ? 

13: Taylor Swift - Reputation 

Image result for reputation taylor swift

Taylor sneaks her way into the number 13 spot .. Reputation is a strange album i really like the album.. yes i doesn't have as much replay value as some of her older albums but it's still one of my faves by her i think it's my 3rd fave by her.. also the Reputation tour was so amazing. I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about this album but i think it's amazing. My only issue i can think of is having new years day on the album seems so strange i think i've only played that about three times but ah well. 

Previous Appearances

Personal Highlight: ...Ready For It?

12: Christina Aguilera - Back to Basics 

Image result for back to basics

Although Bionic failed to make my top 20, Christina still made the top 20 .. just nearly missing the top 10 .. i can't really think of much to say about this album .. but i think this style is best for her. I think she also chose the right singles from this album. 

Previous Appearances

2014: 83

Personal Highlight: F.U.S.S (Interlude) 

11: Katy Perry - Witness 

Image result for witness katy perry

Just missing the top 10 this year is Katy with her Witness album.. unlike the majority of this site .. i really enjoy witness yes some tracks slow down the album but as a whole i think it's a fun album.. I'm not expecting a ray of light from Katy just yet.. and let's face it when she starts doing albums like that so many people will just complain "where's the bops?!?!?" anyways, If I'm right i think this was my number 1 spot this year for quite some time.. interesting. Even though the album is at 11.. last year it was 3 so for it to only fall 8 spots in a whole year .. congrats Katy.

Previous Appearances

2017: 3

Personal Highlight: Roulette

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.