Welcome to ATRL's Best of 2018!

Kworb

pMLowy1.png

Welcome to ATRL's Best of 2018! It's the most wonderful time of the year, and it's time for you to give us your best. 

You are invited to share all of the music, entertainment, and moments that defined your year.

Guidelines for Best of 2018:

1. It's your show

You get one thread per year to share your stuff. No one else gets to vote on your lists and countdowns, your thread is all about you.

2. Start with an intro

Use your first post to tell us what you're going to do. Will you list your top songs, singles, videos, albums, artists, concerts, TV shows, movies, video games, whatever? It's all up to you. Let us know first, and get into the actual list later.

3. Don't post all at once

You want to post your countdown(s) in installments. For example, if you have one list of 50 songs, post it in daily blocks of 5 or so. The suspense makes things interesting.

4. Use words and pictures
Your thread will be more fun to follow if you put some effort into it. Describe every item on your list with at least a full sentence. If you add pictures and graphics, that's even better.

5. Actively participate
We encourage you to support each other. Reply with your comments to let them know you're reading. If someone is taking the time to read your thread, try and return the favor. Be supportive and have fun.

6. Limited time only

This year, the Best of 2018 forum will be open until January 21st, 2019. Finish up before then!

If you need inspiration, take a look at ATRL's Best of 2017!

@Kworb is there a way for the threads to be bumped up in the main forum recent activity area like last year for quicker access? 

Fantastic! I'll be starting mine on January 1st.

3 hours ago, Tom Vercetti said:

@Kworb is there a way for the threads to be bumped up in the main forum recent activity area like last year for quicker access? 

I 2nd this

it's kind of annoying now to always go via the banner

9 hours ago, Tom Vercetti said:

Third this, at least making a permanent banner like it was until 2016 lol

• ATRL Moderator

What is the easiest way to access this forum?  I clicked out of the banner and now I have to go to my notifications to find someone who quoted me in the Best Of thread to get to it :rip:  Can there be a permanent banner or it added to the other sections?  

25 minutes ago, jpow said:

What is the easiest way to access this forum?  I clicked out of the banner and now I have to go to my notifications to find someone who quoted me in the Best Of thread to get to it :rip:  Can there be a permanent banner or it added to the other sections?  

for now it's only ytt section  > best of 2018.

I can see why there would be confusion tho, since ytt is probably the least visited section on atrl besides blogs. 

Who should I sent my list for the official ATRL's chart? Or there won't be any this year?

I now see them on top of the updated threads. Thanks.

This is probably hard to do on mobile :cries: 

but I want 2! I’ll figure it out somehow possibly maybe :gaycat1:

I wanna do this but I legitimately think no one will post so maybe next time ?

List is still in excel form, hopefully i can make simple collages out of each categories (30 of them) and participate soon :)

5 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

So @shelven you not doing it this year? ☹️

I don't think so :cries: I just finished my first semester of law school so the thought of writing in any capacity is exhausting to me right now :deadbanana: Plus I'm leaving for vacation on the 21st with very limited Internet access, so I probably wouldn't have been able to finish it anyways :rip:

Just now, shelven said:

I don't think so :cries: I just finished my first semester of law school so the thought of writing in any capacity is exhausting to me right now :deadbanana: Plus I'm leaving for vacation on the 21st with very limited Internet access, so I probably wouldn't have been able to finish it anyways :rip:

Rip king

sidenote but I thought you already finished law school dkdjdk

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

Rip king

sidenote but I thought you already finished law school dkdjdk

nnnn I WISH, still got two and a half years to go :toofunny2:

9 hours ago, shelven said:

nnnn I WISH, still got two and a half years to go :toofunny2:

You're in law school? :deadbanana4:  And a Fifth Harmony stan?? :eli: 

jk ❤️  enjoy your vacation, I miss playing games with you :'(  

2 hours ago, Staryu said:

You're in law school? :deadbanana4:  And a Fifth Harmony stan?? :eli: 

jk ❤️  enjoy your vacation, I miss playing games with you :'(  

Skinny, stans talent, AND intelligent? Truly a triple threat :alexz:

Thanks :heart2: I miss the Games section being so active and me having enough time to play a lot of them :cries:

• 2 weeks later...

@Kworb do you select the Top 10 Best "Best Of's" this year like last year?

And give ATRL+ membership to the winners?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.