Yndda

at about 3:14.

this clip is a bit popular on twitter rn. just search up gabbie hannah

jamesfog

what if I'm the monsTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEr

RudeBoyy
48 minutes ago, jamesfog said:

what if I'm the monsTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEr

I can't ****ing breaathe I read this post as she did it and it took me tf out I literally fell out my chair :ahh: 

RudeBoyy
52 minutes ago, Yndda said:

at about 3:14.

this clip is a bit popular on twitter rn. just search up gabbie hannah

41 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

that SCREAM :bibliahh:

Wait a second the high note is definitely dubbed/ added in after. The sound quality is much different and sounds so far away in comparison to her other singing. The change MONSTEEEEEER at 3:18 to her singing at 3:20... I don't think it's even possible to change the volume of your voice so fast... she went from like deafening to barely making any sound in 1 second. 

Mr. Adele

its like she breaks the audio when screaming monstEEEEEEEEEEEr and it goes back to normal :rip: 

jonasha

The new Mariah :bibliahh:

Christina has left the chat :bibliahh:

Ariana quaking :bibliahh:

Aretha rising from the dead :bibliahh:

Mr. Adele

maybe she ****ed up the high note and demanded them to edit another audio clip from the high note and thats why it sounds so different? it makes sense to me tbh

Tasty
1 minute ago, Mr. Adele said:

maybe she ****ed up the high note and demanded them to edit another audio clip from the high note and thats why it sounds so different? it makes sense to me tbh

33 minutes ago, RudeBoyy said:

Wait a second the high note is definitely dubbed/ added in after. The sound quality is much different and sounds so far away in comparison to her other singing. The change MONSTEEEEEER at 3:18 to her singing at 3:20... I don't think it's even possible to change the volume of your voice so fast... she went from like deafening to barely making any sound in 1 second. 

The mic probably clipped too much, you can hear it distorting on other parts that she sang, so they used a ****ty mic from another source instead of the parts that are clipped.

TheSugarVenom

What the actual **** lmao. Why did it suddenly sound like her voice was layered over several times when she screamed “monSTEEEEERRRREEEEEERRRRR”.

Save-Me-Oprah

giving me Halsey singing Blink-182 at the mall video teas 

Witnessed ET

That scream suddenly became so demonic I was shook.

Also, one of the youtube comments :ahh:

"lyrics: hello 👋🏼

gabbie hanna: obviously this symbolizes me helping someone that’s alone get through a tough time. if you just say hey to someone, you could make them smile. according to a theory, one smile could change the world. just remember not to force yourself on them, however, because you don’t know what they’re going through. they could have killed someone. which would be scary. in which case, call the police and stay away. but if they’re fine, just tell them not to be sad at all. because no one deserves to be sad. "             :rip:

RudeBoyy
19 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

That scream suddenly became so demonic I was shook.

Also, one of the youtube comments :ahh:

"lyrics: hello 👋🏼

gabbie hanna: obviously this symbolizes me helping someone that’s alone get through a tough time. if you just say hey to someone, you could make them smile. according to a theory, one smile could change the world. just remember not to force yourself on them, however, because you don’t know what they’re going through. they could have killed someone. which would be scary. in which case, call the police and stay away. but if they’re fine, just tell them not to be sad at all. because no one deserves to be sad. "             :rip:

Yeah she was really talking this song up like it was some avant garde poetry like girl relax it's a generic pop track. 

franklin

the monSTEEEEEEEEER part was definitely edited :dies: 

The way I SCREAMED :ahh:

Witch Privilege

WHO APPROVED THIS VIDEO WITH THAT AUDIO? :lmao: 

These edits are taking me out. :toofunny2:

Sabbath

SDFSDFSDSDS I SAW THIS ONE EARLIER :bibliahh:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0