Best of 2018 is now open! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

RETRO: Lil'Kim interview on Nicki Minaj beef

17 posts in this topic

skizzo

14:10 "You will see. Everything in the dark comes to the light"

Rogue

Funny how people laughed and mocked Kim back then but now everything in the dark is coming to the light concerning Nicki! :dies: 

ATRL17
29 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Funny how people laughed and mocked Kim back then but now everything in the dark is coming to the light concerning Nicki! :dies: 

The way EVERYTHING Miss Kimmy Blanco said came to light. Everyone laughed and dragged the Queen of Rap but she was righT. 

FloridaKilos

What even happened?

Nick and Kim were supposed to be on a track together, but Nick didn’t see it thru or release it?

Then she subbed Kim in Roman’s Revenge and other tracks (allegedly)? Leading up to Nicki (allegedly) stealing Kim’s sound from back in the day for Automatic? I just don’t understand.....seems like Kim was just salty that Nicki was on the come up and didn’t let Kim leech off that.

As for Cardi, I have no words

crf13
9 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

What even happened?

Nick and Kim were supposed to be on a track together, but Nick didn’t see it thru or release it?

Then she subbed Kim in Roman’s Revenge and other tracks (allegedly)? Leading up to Nicki (allegedly) stealing Kim’s sound from back in the day for Automatic? I just don’t understand.....seems like Kim was just salty that Nicki was on the come up and didn’t let Kim leech off that.

As for Cardi, I have no words

Tanya had Kim’s name in her mouth for years taking shots before Kim publicly finally clapped back. Receipts are all on YouTube. 

Ot:Wbk Miss Kimberley Denise was right all along. Black Friday is iconic. 

Bimbo

Miss Kimmy must be having the funniest year of her life. Merry Christmas! :fan:

iaintiffin

Kim told you all but you just wanted to call her bitter and washed up but now look? I truly love Karma.

skizzo
12 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

Kim told you all but you just wanted to call her bitter and washed up but now look? I truly love Karma.

Its especially interesting considering back then Charlapain was riding Nicki's dick (and I like Nicki) but dogging on Kim for being "bitter", and now he's trashing Nicki while praising Cardi. Funny how things work...

HïFidelity
On 12/9/2018 at 2:34 PM, skizzo said:

Its especially interesting considering back then Charlapain was riding Nicki's dick (and I like Nicki) but dogging on Kim for being "bitter", and now he's trashing Nicki while praising Cardi. Funny how things work...

On Charlamagne’s Defense, Nicki did try to get him fired because he said he didn’t care for “Anaconda.”

Riri.
On 12/9/2018 at 1:31 AM, iaintiffin said:

and where is kim at now? Oh? She's not on the charts... oops maybe the bubble under hot 100. Her karma came right back to her! 

iaintiffin
2 hours ago, Riri. said:

and where is kim at now? Oh? She's not on the charts... oops maybe the bubble under hot 100. Her karma came right back to her! 

She isn't coupling up with a sex offender/murderer or aligning herself with child molesters..that much I do know.

TheDevilsAdvocate
4 hours ago, Riri. said:

No song from Queen will be on the charts next week. But keep at it Riri

imabadkid
On 12/8/2018 at 10:01 PM, Rogue said:

Legend K tried to tell y'all but people were too busy making fun of her plastic surgery even tho she was speaking pure F A C T S.

jdmc218
On 12/8/2018 at 9:01 PM, Rogue said:

Well that's how they do when a person is done. 

NavyBlue
On 12/14/2018 at 2:23 PM, YUNGKALIMXEL said:

Lil Kim >>>>> Nicki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cardi

She is the true queen after all :clap3:

This to infinity!!! end thread 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0