Jump to content
Best of 2018 is now open! Read more... ×

Ariana haven’t posted anything...

102 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

JohnGray

About her Grammy noms. :biblio: not even a thank you post? It’s been a day...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DemiRexha
1 minute ago, JohnGray said:

About her Grammy noms. :biblio: not even a thank you post? It’s been a day...

Why give the Grammy's free publicity? She won't even show up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jude

Maybe she's disappointed bc many outlets have her on their prediction for the major categories but the Grammy's snubbed her big time. :michael:

 

Or maybe she's doesn't give a f*** about them anymore since they have been ignoring her for the past four eras now. :michael:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Henstridge

She liked a tweet, which is more than they deserve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
klynb
5 minutes ago, Jude said:

Maybe she's disappointed bc many outlets have her on their prediction for the major categories but the Grammy's snubbed her big time. :michael:

 

Or maybe she's doesn't give a f*** about them anymore since they have been ignoring her for the past four eras now. :michael:

:cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Before the Dawn

Oh wow she's so entitled and fake :mazen:

She should be humble and thank them for recognizing her work. Disgusting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnGray
12 minutes ago, Jude said:

Maybe she's disappointed bc many outlets have her on their prediction for the major categories but the Grammy's snubbed her big time. :michael:

 

Or maybe she's doesn't give a f*** about them anymore since they have been ignoring her for the past four eras now. :michael:

Kind of petty tbh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnGray
1 minute ago, Before the Dawn said:

Oh wow she's so entitled and fake :mazen:

She should be humble and thank them for recognizing her work. Disgusting!

MPE! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caesar

They give her the same nominations for the past 3 eras. She's over iT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnGray
1 minute ago, Tasty said:

she expected more

Some people got none. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
robotdanger

She’s probably fuming because she was snubbed in all the main categories. I was not expecting the Grammys to do her like that. She put in a lot of work on Sweetener, and I feel like she deserved a nom for AOTY. Even albums like Teenage Dream have been nominated... the Grammys did her wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnGray
2 minutes ago, Caesar said:

They give her the same nominations for the past 3 eras. She's over iT. 

I wonder why tho...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnGray
Just now, robotdanger said:

She’s probably fuming because she was snubbed in all the main categories. I was not expecting the Grammys to do her like that. She put in a lot of work on Sweetener, and I feel like she deserved a nom. Even albums like Teenage Dream have been nominated... the Grammys did her wrong.

I ADORE Ari but, TD>>>>S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caesar
3 minutes ago, JohnGray said:

Some people got none. 

Like Nicki? she deserved none.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rami328

She should be grateful that Sweetener even got nominated :laugh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnGray
1 minute ago, Caesar said:

Like Nicki? she deserved none.

Not Nicki alone, but many other talented musicians like Florence and The Machine, Lana, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truth Teller

She doesn't need to thank them. They're not doing her a favor. She had a HUGE year, both commercially and critically, and she got 2 nominations in the pop field, aka the genre she absolutely dominated.

 

If she shaded them or complained, it'd be :biblio:-worthy. But staying neutral seems fine to me. If anything, the overwhelming gratitude comes across corny sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnGray
Just now, JohnGray said:

Not Nicki alone, but many other talented musicians like Florence and The Machine, Lana, etc.

This. Wasn’t she the one preaching about appreciating smallest things in life? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnGray
Just now, JohnGray said:

Not Nicki alone, but many other talented musicians like Florence and The Machine, Lana, etc.

This. Wasn’t she the one preaching about appreciating smallest things in life? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xtina1

No shade, but she is by far the most disrespectful and entitled singer out there.

Look at Demi Lovato for instance, she's in awe and extremely humble and grateful whenever she gets nominated!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caesar
1 minute ago, Truth Teller said:

She doesn't need to thank them. They're not doing her a favor. She had a HUGE year, both commercially and critically, and she got 2 nominations in the pop field, aka the genre she absolutely dominated.

 

If she shaded them or complained, it'd be :biblio:-worthy. But staying neutral seems fine to me. If anything, the overwhelming gratitude comes across corny sometimes.

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnGray
Just now, xtina1 said:

No shade, but she is by far the most disrespectful and entitled singer out there.

Look at Demi Lovato for instance, she's in awe and extremely humble and grateful whenever she gets nominated!

 

EXACTLY! With only one nomination! And it’s not even from her project...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caesar
Just now, JohnGray said:

This. Wasn’t she the one preaching about appreciating smallest things in life? 

Why are you quoting/agreeing with yourself? :rip:

 

1 minute ago, xtina1 said:

No shade, but she is by far the most disrespectful and entitled singer out there.

Look at Demi Lovato for instance, she's in awe and extremely humble and grateful whenever she gets nominated!

 

Ariana has been nominated for the same two grammy nominations since 2014. She's already been grateful about it the other 4 times she's been nominated for the same categories. It's not like she has shaded them or anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites