Best of 2018 is now open! Read more... ×

Noah goes to therapy because of Miley

25 posts in this topic

MonsterNavy

You literally only have a career because of Billy & Miley. Of course they'll always ask about you. :rip:

You're career has barely started, of course they'll ask about your HUGE sister snd father :toofunny3: 

JohnGray
Just now, MonsterNavy said:

You literally only have a career because of Billy & Miley. Of course they'll always ask about you. :rip:

You're career has barely started, of course they'll ask about your HUGE sister snd father :toofunny3: 

MTE!

i’m sure Miley felt the same way when she debuted. 

Rotunda

I kinda get this 

Tina sent Solange to therapy once Bey was taking off so that she never felt like she was living in her shadow. 

robotdanger

Well she should've chosen a different career. If your sibling is a successful popstar, why would you choose that path knowing that you will be constantly compared to them? I get that you would envy their lifestyle, but it's just not worth it unless music is your absolute passion; and I definitely don't get those vibes based upon what she's released. Just go to college to something. I mean, you literally can afford to go to any school in the world, yet she chose to be popstar just because her sister is one. Now look how she ended up. No one would even be bothering her about this if she wasn't in the public eye so much. I mean, yeah some people at college might bother her, but they will get over it soon; especially at an elite university. 

VOSS
6 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I kinda get this 

Tina sent Solange to therapy once Bey was taking off so that she never felt like she was living in her shadow. 

it clearly didn't work :rofl:

robotdanger
4 minutes ago, VOSS said:

:bibliahh:

The SHADE from the news anchor guy I'm LIVING. Solange is a mess.

MonsterNavy
2 hours ago, JohnGray said:

MTE!

i’m sure Miley felt the same way when she debuted. 

Mess I just noticed my grammar mistakes :toofunny3: 

rac7d

miley sacficed her era to give you the spotlight    I dont knwo what else to tell you

she didnt give you that stripper pole at your 13th birthday that was your idea

Leon

What a self entiled person, it's bad to be jealous of your sister. This is why she will never happen, she is just a shell of a person.

MikeyDuff1D

I mean It is definitely possible for her to forge her own path. Ashlee Simpson did that really well. Noah just needs to not release songs like Stay Together, which was a Bangerz reject, if she wants to differentiate herself from Miley. 

P!nkism

lol well the only thing Noah is famous for is her "rapper" ex who broke up with her over a meme and overdosed on CHEETOS (cause he could not be any whiter). That is what she should be going to therapy for

Ryanicorn

Y'all are so annoying :rip: plus this thread, or something similar was already made before :rip:

Yosemite
1 minute ago, P!nkism said:

lol well the only thing Noah is famous for is her "rapper" ex who broke up with her over a meme and overdosed on CHEETOS (cause he could not be any whiter). That is what she should be going to therapy for

Even that was a fake-relationship only done for each 'artist' to get more clicks and headlines. Noah trys to build a career of the same type her sister and father did (her sister had the same issues debuting as well)- then shells out for an outdated-tumblr girl aesthetic, buys into a relationship with some soundcloud rapper, sells her "tears" to be quirky...does she honestly expect to be taken seriously or not be looked at as the lesser artist in the family?

Child has riches beyond compare, she could've done anything; and yet she still chose to do nothing substantial. She's more known as the kid who was on an XXX track or some ugly spider animation than she is anything else. Tragic

P!nkism
6 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Even that was a fake-relationship only done for each 'artist' to get more clicks and headlines. Noah trys to build a career of the same type her sister and father did (her sister had the same issues debuting as well)- then shells out for an outdated-tumblr girl aesthetic, buys into a relationship with some soundcloud rapper, sells her "tears" to be quirky...does she honestly expect to be taken seriously or not be looked at as the lesser artist in the family?

Child has riches beyond compare, she could've done anything; and yet she still chose to do nothing substantial. She's more known as the kid who was on an XXX track or some ugly spider animation than she is anything else. Tragic

How you come from a family that has given 2 major stars (Billy was a huge heart throb) and become THAT...:ahh: 

private radio

should have just took notes from Ashlee Simpson :rip: the thing with siblings is you'll always be asked about them, deal with it. even if they are from a different field like maybe movies or tv, so what more if you're in the same industry? especially if they have been here before you. if you really wanted that path you should be more thankful that you had it easier because of your connections. some singers are literally STILL trying to get signed. just be yourself and go from there, honey.

Masochism

hopefully there's a window there that she can push her face against

velocity

not three sessions in one week over this :skull: 

katykater

If she wants to be in show business, she has to deal with being talked about as the sister of the more famous Miley. There are bigger stars still commonly known as the sister who wanted to become a pop star just like her brother.

Wanting to do more of the same isn't the way forward, she could try differentiate or start in a profession she can do well.

She went on that stage because of Katy-Miley friendship:

BlackStar_93
10 hours ago, VOSS said:

Cackling, the news anchor snapped...

"Promoting her new album, or whatever. No one cares". 

:rip:

Queen Bea.

In one sense I feel for her but in another she was literally handed a career because of her last name so I don’t feel for her at all.

its a catch 22, Miley wants to promote and support her little sister and without that her success would be questionable however as long as that happens people will credit Noah’s last name for her success. Either way this girl will never know what it’s like to not know how she’s going to pay her rent so she will be just fine.

MonsterNavy
12 hours ago, rac7d said:

miley sacficed her era to give you the spotlight    I dont knwo what else to tell you

she didnt give you that stripper pole at your 13th birthday that was your idea

MTE. Miley gave her ALL the spotlight last year and this year. She even supported her 100% promoting her, talking about her, going to her shows etc

Its not Miley's fault she's THAT bitch.