Big Brother 19 | A Winner is Crowned

27,460 posts in this topic

Brooke-lynn
13 hours ago, Mei said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:ahh: mess @ them U-turning someone, do you know if they're still in the race? :jonny: 

Yes Jess & Cody are still in the race, theyre currently in the Top 4, if they survive the next leg they will be in the finals but right now they have a 25% Chance at Million Dollars 

:eek:

Im so Proud of Jess for lasting this long, she's up against very stiff competition but she's holding her own. This next leg is gonna be hard because its basically them vs the other 3 teams but they took on the house & Jess won HOH so i have Faith.

They were U-turn in the last Leg & survived!

The Team they U-turn a few legs back didn't (yay, lol), we finally got confirmation today even tho it happened awhile ago. Here's some pics of them at Harare, Zimbabwe & then Bahrain (they finish this leg yesterday)

DMSDEr_W4AAocpa.jpg

DMWI77JUEAAgoPk.jpg

Brooke-lynn

JESS & CODY ARE IN THE FINAL 3

landscape-1473146079-beyonce-35th-birthd

They just finished a leg in Hong Kong a couple hours ago & placed in the Top 2, some are saying they won the last leg but that hasnt been confirmed.

They have a 33% chance of winning a million dollars!!

OMG! Tomorrow is the BIG DEAL! They are expected to Fly to San Francisco for the final leg. 

All the Spoilers are saying they wont spoil the winner tho...Boooooo but If I find out I will update y'all.

CREATIVEREBELLION

Are there any rumors for celebrity big brother housemates yet? also a date? 

ilovemusic432

Christmas Abbot on 'Harry'

Josh on the Bold and the Beautiful

Are there any rumors for celebrity big brother housemates yet? also a date? 

I haven't heard anything yet about celebs. The celeb big brother is set to premiere in the Winter time.

chiliam

Okie, thats enough for me to watch The Amazing Grace new season.

No matter the outcome, it`s gonna be good to see Jody.

chiliam
On 23/10/2017 at 3:33 AM, Brooke-lynn said:

Reveal hidden contents

JESS & CODY ARE IN THE FINAL 3

landscape-1473146079-beyonce-35th-birthd

They just finished a leg in Hong Kong a couple hours ago & placed in the Top 2, some are saying they won the last leg but that hasnt been confirmed.

They have a 33% chance of winning a million dollars!!

OMG! Tomorrow is the BIG DEAL! They are expected to Fly to San Francisco for the final leg. 

All the Spoilers are saying they wont spoil the winner tho...Boooooo but If I find out I will update y'all.

Spoiler

Truly the next Brenchel. So happy for them, i for sure will watch the season cause Jody gonna be in all the episode.  will try my best to not read the winner spoiler though.

PopMusicJunkie

Wow, good for Cody & Jessica.  I'll be watching their season. 

TtaraHae
3 hours ago, chiliam said:
  Hide contents

Truly the next Brenchel. So happy for them, i for sure will watch the season cause Jody gonna be in all the episode.  will try my best to not read the winner spoiler though.

Spoiler

Fortunately for you there are no concrete winner spoilers as the site that spoils every season purposely withholds certain finale info (including the final winners) so you don't have to worry about that :chick1:

ilovemusic432

Christmas Abbott is pregnant!

http://people.com/babies/christmas-abbott-pregnant-expecting-first-child/

The Big Brother star and fitness guru is expecting her first child with partner Benjamin Bunn. She announced her pregnancy on Instagram Monday, sharing a series of photos of the couple and one of their baby’s sonogram.

“Well, I’ve always expected the unexpected in my life and this year is no different! In January I discovered I am actually EXPECTING and a whole new life would be laid out before me,” wrote Abbott, 36. “After a challenging 2017 year it is turning out that 2018 is the best year of my life to date.”

“I have my health, family, friends, passion, and a new addition to my tribe,” she continued. “Ben and I couldn’t be happier with this news and are over the moon excited about this wild, new journey.”