ATRL Bingo Season 5: Cancelled because Remmy made me do it

Diarrhoea

Back by popular demand, it's...

bSw4I3Z.png

CARDS LINK

How It Works:

I think last season worked pretty well so we'll stick with those rules? Let's go over them:

Let's say that in a round there are 15 players. The person who Bingos first will get 15 points, #2 will get 14 points, #3 will get 13 points, and so on.

In order to get a Bingo, you normally want to get a line (either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) on one of your cards - when you do this, PM me (in the original PM you sent your cards in with) saying which card you got your Bingo on, and what the numbers were. The * in the middle will count in any combination you have. Sometimes there'll be another pattern, or you'll need to use special cards - this will be made clear before the round.

After you've PMed me, post Bingo in this thread so that you get counted. The I'll post the official order after all the numbers are posted. If you PM me before the round is over then this will be done by whoever PMs first, but you won't be counted unless you post in the thread. Only send one PM with your first Bingo - if you send more than one PM then it'll look like you did it later and you may disadvantage yourself.

After that, anyone who hasn't Bingo'd either because they're a flop or because they aren't there can post Bingo in here to get counted immediately. If someone doesn't Bingo before the next round, they're out. It won't apply this round probably (I expect a few drop-outs) but normally, the person with the fewest cumulative points will be disqualified at the end of each round.

When there are 12 players left, we enter Phase 2. The person with the most cumulative points will need to get 13 squares to get Bingo; the person with the second-most cumulative points will need to get 14 squares to get Bingo; the person with the third-most cumulative points will need to get 15 squares to get Bingo, etc. The person who comes last will be eliminated, the second-last player will need 24 squares next round, the third-last will need 23, and so on.

When there are 8 players left, we enter Phase 3. The same rules apply as in Phase 2, but Top 4 players choose a player to go up against in a head-to-head battle - the loser is eliminated, the winner progresses. This is repeated at the Final 4.

In the finale, the players are each sent cards labelled Cards #1, #2, and #3. You will be playing to achieve a normal Bingo, but you have to work through each card sequentially. This means that, until you get Bingo on Card #1, no numbers will count for Card #2 or Card #3. Once a card has been unlocked, you can only use numbers from after you unlocked it. The first player to have Bingo in all three cards will be the winner. If, after 75 numbers, all three of the cards do not have a regular Bingo, the numbers will start being recycled until someone wins. On top of this, the player with the better track record will be given 9 random numbers, which will already be crossed off on any of their cards for them (if they are on those cards).

Sign ups are open until Sunday 9th December at 4:30pm EST, unless stated otherwise. I'm aware this is over Christmas, but I won't be doing any rounds from 24-26 December or on New Years' Eve/Day if that's a problem for anyone (and I probably wouldn't want to anyway?) so it should be a fun festive end to the year without too much hassle. :cm:

Good luck, and let's play Bingo.

I got banned for three months the last time we played but I’m back now so I’ll play :cm: 

Woahhh why's the @ thingies turquoise? 

1 minute ago, Clytemnestra said:

Woahhh why's the @ thingies turquoise? 

I think it's because I copy-pasted them and I use the Emerald theme

2 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

I think it's because I copy-pasted them and I use the Emerald theme

trippy

1. henry

2. wondy luss

1. Henry

2. Clytemnestra (literally cannot keep up with your names at all x)

3. mikeyace

Okay I might actually have to skip this one because I'm gonna be focused on Best of 2018 and watching a bunch of Christmas movies we'll see I might change my mind I also know how much of an impact I have on this game, like if I don't sign up then you might as well just close the thread because nobody else will. So there's that added pressure u know? My aunt used to live in Paris... I remember, she used to come home and tell us these stories, about being abroad. And I remember she told us that she jumped into the river once.............. barefoot. She smiled..... Leapt..... without looking...........

39 minutes ago, shelven said:

Aw, I'd love to play, but I'm leaving for vacation on the 21st so I'd have to quit :emofish: Good luck everyone!!

Same, I'm leaving on the 26th. :'( Also next week is my finals week so I wouldn't really be here for that either. :chick3:

this WILL be my season!!!!!! i speak it into EXISTENCE!!!!!!!!!! 

1. Henry

3. mikeyace

4. Queen Conchita

5. Fa1x 

6. Legend E

7. Kylie Jenner

8. Sabbath

1. Henry

3. mikeyace

4. Queen Conchita

5. Fa1x 

6. Legend E

7. Kylie Jenner

8. Sabbath

9. jamesfog

This season is cancelled because Remmy isn't playing. He just had such an impact

i'd like to play but i will get eliminated in the first few rounds because of my timezone :'(

1. Henry

2. Clytemnestra (literally cannot keep up with your names at all x)

3. mikeyace

4. Queen Conchita

5. Fa1x 

6. Legend E

7. Kylie Jenner

8. Sabbath

9. jamesfog

10. PoKiTauflop 

Wait mess I'd have to postpone Family Feud 8 if people can't play ATRL Games this month kbdruibvruj 

On 12/6/2018 at 3:18 AM, Remmy said:

Okay I might actually have to skip this one because I'm gonna be focused on Best of 2018 and watching a bunch of Christmas movies we'll see I might change my mind I also know how much of an impact I have on this game, like if I don't sign up then you might as well just close the thread because nobody else will. So there's that added pressure u know? My aunt used to live in Paris... I remember, she used to come home and tell us these stories, about being abroad. And I remember she told us that she jumped into the river once.............. barefoot. She smiled..... Leapt..... without looking...........

Iconic :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.