Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Green said:

They haven't updated the Billboard 200 in the Billboard page yet

Their current #1 is still Mumford & Sons

WTH is going on :lmao: 

38 minutes ago, Jet said:

Sicko Mode tanking :clap3: 

That’s what happens when you cheat :clap3: 

Unlikely we're getting an article tonight.

33 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

A completely different situation, first off, it was their own songs.

but more importantly, the world was a ,lot smller then.  Here was no internet. Hell, even tv was needing and certainly not global.

the Beatles clogged the charts because they were new to the US market. So not only their new songs but their older songs from the UK in 1963 charted.  And they needed to actually be released for sale. And distributed,  so someone bought 5ere older stuff would sell, and it did.

so no, it ain’t the same ****.

However you want to spin it, doesn't make it any more impressive to me. I stand by what I said.

If anything the charts are more accurate now than back then.

2 hours ago, AlexStexaul said:

each time when people says something she cant do, she proves them wrong. 

So lets see how big oscar boost will be. 

And HAC isnt dropping it. Even if pop drops it, HAC will be enough to keep it high on the overall radio.

i just asked a simple question to make our predict. i dont even understand why people seem bothered even with posibility of her getting #1. 

The fact that you even think there’s a possibility of it going #1 screams delusion. The GP is clearly not here for the song judging by the fact that it stayed for 2 weeks in the top 10. Additionally, there will be huge releases in February by bigger artists and ‘ Shallow ‘ will be long forgotten by then. Take Anti-depressants and sleeping pills, you should be fine.

Why is BB being a mess lately? :rip:

They might as well shut their company down for good and let HDD take over. :)

4 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Somebody doing a verse will NEVER equal someone doing a full song,

Someone will come along in fifty years and be credited for singing one word in a song and break all drakes hot 100 records.  And I’m sure someone will cheer the marvellos axxomplishment for uttering a word and hoe thst makes it their song,

there are Drake verses longer than most of those Beatles songs (especially since some have a lot of instrumentation) 

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, Sex with Rih said:

Gaga ain’t getting a #1

You could have just stopped there, tbh

13 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

And whst instruments does drake master on his hot 100 hits?

switching from singing and rapping

tenor.gif

20 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

It's amazing to me that you'll drag Drake for hopping on features and inflating his number of appearances on the chart, only to defend Nicki Minaj for doing literally the exact same thing (but to lesser success).

Roman Holiday
7 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Does she like being laughed at, or...? Like... why did she release this? A certified disaster. Utterly embarrassing. :skull:

Most of us didn’t think it would even chart so it is what it is

6 hours ago, AlexStexaul said:

each time when people says something she cant do, she proves them wrong. 

So lets see how big oscar boost will be. 

And HAC isnt dropping it. Even if pop drops it, HAC will be enough to keep it high on the overall radio.

i just asked a simple question to make our predict. i dont even understand why people seem bothered even with posibility of her getting #1. 

It's a good song, but it won't survive the freeze

11 hours ago, DemDam92 said:

I need Mariah to outpeak this week and reach top 5 next week. After that I need Ariana to slow down and Moo to overtake the power. 

After 27th I don’t give any ****.

Wow! All of these Christmas songs flooding the Hot 100 will result in a flurry of premature recurrents.

I don't care at all for M5, but I'd like GLY to reach superrecurrency. It reached 6 months in the T 10, so it deserves the 25/52 milestone of the mega-smashes. But I honestly have never even heard the song lol.

10 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Yeah well when you get put on every hip hop song released..

5 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

A completely different situation, first off, it was their own songs.

but more importantly, the world was a ,lot smller then.  Here was no internet. Hell, even tv was needing and certainly not global.

the Beatles clogged the charts because they were new to the US market. So not only their new songs but their older songs from the UK in 1963 charted.  And they needed to actually be released for sale. And distributed,  so someone bought 5ere older stuff would sell, and it did.

so no, it ain’t the same ****.

3 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Somebody doing a verse will NEVER equal someone doing a full song,

Someone will come along in fifty years and be credited for singing one word in a song and break all drakes hot 100 records.  And I’m sure someone will cheer the marvellos axxomplishment for uttering a word and hoe thst makes it their song,

3 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

2 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

I in no way defended nicki for jumping on tracks. What I did do was point out her song a Good Times did chart.

but yea go ahead and twist pointing out a song will chart, as saying something about being added to everyone’s songs....

iymn2dqghltuou7u4c.gif

2 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

I in no way defended nicki for jumping on tracks. What I did do was point out her song a Good Times did chart.

but yea go ahead and twist pointing out a song will chart, as saying something about being added to everyone’s songs....

It's more just pointing out that you specifically have a hate streak towards Drake, and I'm really not sure why. I don't even care for him myself, but everything you've said about him, or Ariana, is intended to belittle their success in some form, as iHype just showed. As for the Nicki thing, yes, I shaded her, but you came in defended her by saying "well she has more Hot 100 entries than any other female rapper will ever have" while also dismissing Drake's chart achievements as "features and album bombs," ignoring that many of Nicki's entries were made the exact same way. So don't try to hide the fact that you are extremely biased.

5 hours ago, Jude said:

Why is BB being a mess lately? :rip:

They might as well shut their company down for good and let HDD take over. :)

HDD has been a mess too but they are open about it, at least

Edited by Mr.Fenty

ariana proving that this wasn’t just a meme hit ahhhh my ****ing fave 

6 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

You could have just stopped there, tbh

I know. Excuse my theatrics and pettiness.

At this point we're getting the Hot 100 first, what a mess. :rip: 

I need Halsey to PENETRATE the top 3 now.

butterflysupreme
22 hours ago, Yanko said:

It is. Sorry 

Ummm no it isn’t.... make it make sense

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.