Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Young Justice: Outsiders | Out now

32 posts in this topic

Pozeidon

UGH. I'm so excited for this season. NEEE ROBIN'S ****. This will be FIRE. :jonny5: 

BoyLikeYouSuxx

Looks promising, the rehashed plot is a bit disappointing though. Also not sure about WW's new voice actor :doc: 

rac7d
On 11/28/2018 at 9:28 AM, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

Looks promising, the rehashed plot is a bit disappointing though. Also not sure about WW's new voice actor :doc: 

its not like she was in it much

BoyLikeYouSuxx
10 hours ago, rac7d said:

its not like she was in it much

I know, but I'm curious to see if they'll continue using the voice actor for her new animated movie next year. 

xrosup

First 3 episodes are coming out tomorrow :duca: 

rac7d

It was good I like getting 3  eps a  week, plot mooves fast no waiting in aticipation better discussion oppertunites

Seros

I'll need to wath this since I'm almost caught up on anime.

rac7d
1 hour ago, Seros said:

I'll need to wath this since I'm almost caught up on anime.

Winter season starts next week and full tv comes back  next friday january

Seros
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rac7d said:

Winter season starts next week and full tv comes back  next friday january

I'm mainly just watching jojo

uhoh-ohno

I’ve literally waited years for this!

xrosup

I haven't watched this yet. DC kept it exclusive to the US with the DC Universe app and no word if this is coming to Netflix eventually

rac7d

the 1 2 3 punch with the ras al ghoul reveals going on were gonna need a spinoff

BoyLikeYouSuxx

After seeing the first 3 episodes I'm underwhelmed by this so far. The animation seems clunky and there's little action with boring new characters, and the story has barely progressed. I wanted to see more Miss Martian and Wondergirl, or even Rocket Zatanna and Arsenal, instead we get prologue interviews with Garfield on his tv show :skull: like wtf is this so far.. 

rac7d
2 hours ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

After seeing the first 3 episodes I'm underwhelmed by this so far. The animation seems clunky and there's little action with boring new characters, and the story has barely progressed. I wanted to see more Miss Martian and Wondergirl, or even Rocket Zatanna and Arsenal, instead we get prologue interviews with Garfield on his tv show :skull: like wtf is this so far.. 

the 3 episodes released today hits all the chracters you asked about

garfiedl has like 3 mins of screen time

BoyLikeYouSuxx
5 minutes ago, rac7d said:

the 3 episodes released today hits all the chracters you asked about

garfiedl has like 3 mins of screen time

thank god :jonny2: can't wait to watch these tomorrow with my friend. Does the story advance a bit? I miss how in season 2 there were always a multitude of missions going on that managed to intertwine

Lady Bird

The way that I can’t watch this because the streaming service is not available on my country yet :rip: 

rac7d
25 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

thank god :jonny2: can't wait to watch these tomorrow with my friend. Does the story advance a bit? I miss how in season 2 there were always a multitude of missions going on that managed to intertwine

I mean jsut watch  the episodes deliver plus ep 6 has a real 123 punch at the end I need a spinoff

BoyLikeYouSuxx
57 minutes ago, rac7d said:

I mean jsut watch  the episodes deliver plus ep 6 has a real 123 punch at the end I need a spinoff

it wasn't even a spoiler question but thx.. 

uhoh-ohno

This next round of episodes was vintage YJ! I could write 50 think pieces based off S3:E5 “Away Mission” alone.  M’Gann and her brother! Nightwing’s girlfriend (I won’t spoil)! Race politics on New Genesis!  Quraqi refugees in Markovia!  Nightwing’s monologue to the new team referencing “Independence Day.” The al-Ghuls! YJ is deep AF and truly for the grown and sexy!

tenor.gif?itemid=5773226

xrosup

These new episodes were good. The reveal at the end of the 6th episode tho

uhoh-ohno

I stan the Harpers after “Private Security.” And Brick was hilarious in this!

Tori Kelly

The first three episodes had to be more subdued story rebuilding for the countless years we have gone without the show, but the newest three episodes were classic YJ I agree

Ares

The reveal at the end of episode 6 is all I'm here for, that's my baby. 

Show is finally starting to pick up though, which is good because the first 3 episodes had me skeptical.