141 posts in this topic

MrLovett
9 hours ago, Scandalous said:

such a fun show. Antoni :smitten:

He's so gorgeous, but Karamo is EVERYTHING for me. :jonny5:

ChapelHooker
On 12.2.2018 at 2:28 AM, Scandalous said:

he is a ****ing SNACK, whew :jonny: i'm literally screaming everytime he is on screen lmao

just finished the first episode, how adorable was that omg. i like the sentiment of this show a lot. the way they made him glow up, and did all of those things to bring out his personality and confidence was quite touching tbh.

DK111
On 2/11/2018 at 7:28 PM, Scandalous said:

AKA my new profile picture :jonny5:

MrLovett
2 hours ago, AlottaWarmheart said:

The Trump/Pence fan from episode 3 is trash

I very much disagree. I think it showed that not all Republicans are these homophobic/racist trash people, just like all Democrats aren't these open-minded/liberal people. I liked that they showed an openness and acceptance of him and visa versa.

starstruckaj

I'm surprised ATRL isn't eating this show up. The new fab 5 are so much fun and I've enjoy watching them. Was surprised they helped transform a closeted black gay and help him feel more comfortable in his skin; it was such a beautiful moment I never thought I'd get from a show.

Karamo still being fine af, I remember him from The Real World and his glo up is so real :jonny5:

TylerN

Love everybody except Karamo LOL Feeling like his role (and Antoni #sorryboo) is unnecessary. Jonathan and Bobby are the best imo. Tan is cute but he made some questionable makeover. 

Wonder how did the show affect all the nominees. As far as I know, the gay guy in ep3 sold his apartment and move in with his boyfriend.

tomorrowneverdies

The reworking is so good.  I love the original and they definitely made it 2018-ready.  I need more than 8 episodes!

Jaye

I'm only like halfway through the first episode and I'm already in love. Antoni is :heart2:

FOCK

Antoni is bae.

I dunno whether to blame Tan or the stores they use for the basic clothing makeovers. 

I get excited by the House renovations the most!

FLAallday

This is great...I cried in the first 4 episodes. The coming out story messed me up lol

antoni is a babe, karamo is sexy but he’s kinda corny

Jaye
12 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

This is great...I cried in the first 4 episodes. The coming out story messed me up lol

antoni is a babe, karamo is sexy but he’s kinda corny

Not a coming out story... my emotions are already a mess and I'm on the 3rd ep. 

MrLovett
7 hours ago, Jaye said:

Am I the only one tearing up at the end of every episode? 

No you definitely are not. My friend was sobbing at the end of all of the first 6 episodes. :toofunny2:

Blood Magic

I just watched the first episode and it was so much fun and cute. I even teared up a little.

justin.

I’ve felt so empty since finishing the show. The show is so comforting and almost feels like a warm hug or something. The episode where they helped the gay man was by far my favorite.

Blood Magic

Jonathan cracks me up, he might be favorite of the five, personality-wise. :dies:

penthauspussy

Antoni :heart2: also that comedian has such a cute face with a haircut

btw this might be dumb but does the show pay for all the stuff they get/the home renovations?