Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

14,072 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

my guess is lead in Q3 and album in Q4. we’re definitely getting something this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven’t watched the Jbro doc yet, was she mentioned? Feel like Nick has a lot to say 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, come to think of it, if she's gonna release a ballad for lead (ala Skyscraper) she might wait for summer to be over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cheeerl said:

Hmm, come to think of it, if she's gonna release a ballad for lead (ala Skyscraper) she might wait for summer to be over.

Doutful, I see her coming back with a bop and then leaving the heavy, deep stuff for the album and for later on. Idk tho. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Disruptive said:

Doutful, I see her coming back with a bop and then leaving the heavy, deep stuff for the album and for later on. Idk tho. 

I don't think she's gonna come back with a bop, coming from her overdose. That will not be well-received by the GP. She'll have one single to deal with that with the lead. It's most probably gonna be a ballad like Skyscraper or something like TMYLM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cheeerl said:

I don't think she's gonna come back with a bop, coming from her overdose. That will not be well-received by the GP. She'll have one single to deal with that with the lead. It's most probably gonna be a ballad like Skyscraper or something like TMYLM.

I think she's not going with another uplifting/depressing ballad honestly. She's done that with Skyscraper/Sober before. I think she will go the Ariana route and release a more happy-ish song like NTLTC or TUN where she addresses the overdose but im a very subtle way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Disruptive said:

I think she's not going with another uplifting/depressing ballad honestly. She's done that with Skyscraper/Sober before. I think she will go the Ariana route and release a more happy-ish song like NTLTC or TUN where she addresses the overdose but im a very subtle way. 

Exactly 

A ballad would be too predictable imo, I want her to come back with NTLTC kind of song, a bop with a positive message. Also I don't think she'll will address what happend too much in the album

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

Exactly 

A ballad would be too predictable imo, I want her to come back with NTLTC kind of song, a bop with a positive message. Also I don't think she'll will address what happend too much in the album

I do tho. I think that the album may be very heavy/deep lyrically and will address her relapse and overdose several times, but from different perspectives and ****. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DL7 concept here: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

she should make a soundtrack about FROZEN 2. It can be her shallow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg she's working with Oak again yasssssss my prayers have been answered :jonny4: give us those urban pop bops!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YASSSSSSSS at her working with Oak :jonny5:  Give us SNS 2.0 :duca: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ready for her to top SNS :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Demi needs a song like this :jonny: I’m so envious that it’s Astrid’s

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Working with Oak yaaasssss, get ready for BOPS girls! :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2019 at 9:38 PM, Revenge said:

Haven’t watched the Jbro doc yet, was she mentioned? Feel like Nick has a lot to say 

None of them said anything about her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather another Only Forever than SNS :siptea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

I'd rather another Only Forever than SNS :siptea:

YES ! One of her best songs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hanzo said:

 

 

I literally got so excited when I saw her icon had changed and she had posted a story, and then I saw what the story was ddd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Demi’s comeback will be super bowl 2020 when she is tasked to sing the national anthem... bookmark me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m pretty sure she scrapped her 2018 material and is starting fresh, and she’s only recently begun working on the record with a new vision. She usually takes a year to complete an album. 

 

As horrid as the wait would be, I hope she starts her era early next year. Ariana is competition for next years Grammys, Miley’s dropping her album later this year + Taylor is as well.. and I think Katy? And Selena is starting her era soon.. sure the “overdose” controversy would have died down but I’m sure that’s what Demi wants.. and there would’ve been a 3 year wait in between albums leading to the anticipation being higher. I’m sure Scooter knows what he’s doing though. 

 

I just think her era would be lost in the swarm of pop stars this year, when it would be more exciting if next year she made it her bitch, despite the Adele competition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's actually smart to wait. Every single one of her peers is releasing this year. Pretty sure Scooter wants to make her comeback AN EVENT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites