Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

14,351 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

Spotlight is really that song 

yes it is :clap3: 

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

I just noticed that Demi is losing tons of followers on insta. She was at +71.600m yesterday and she's at 71.583m now. That's like a 20k drop :confused: 

well she did just post a lot of things about legal abortion on her stories... could have something to do with it. 

3 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

I just noticed that Demi is losing tons of followers on insta. She was at +71.600m yesterday and she's at 71.583m now. That's like a 20k drop :confused: 

20k when you see famous is nothing tbh she will probably get 20k more tomorrow 

12 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Like it or not, CFTS is one of her most forgotten singles. Confident is lowkey one of her signatures songs and for some reason it keeps getting played on commercials and movies :skull: 

And I'm starting to think that more people know of SC (because of singing TV shows) than CFTS. 

I mean Confident is better are you that surprised? Lol

21 hours ago, Greg.P said:

I mean Confident is better are you that surprised? Lol

ummmmm... :biblio: 

5 hours ago, Disruptive said:

ummmmm... :biblio: 

I prefer Confident too. But CFTS is great too.

Confident is so Demi! Queen of self-confidence! :heart2:

I WISH THIS WAS DEMI'S COMEBACK SINGLE TBH :jonny:

51 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

YES :jonny5:

59 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

it would be a complete and utter slay tbh :jonny2: 

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

thank u, next

6 hours ago, Fanboy4711 said:

I prefer Confident too. But CFTS is great too.

Confident is so Demi! Queen of self-confidence! :heart2:

This

6 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

what a good song! fits demi so well

Ya'll **** on pop rock Demi and want R&B Demi but now want her lead to sound like this? :smiley:

Out of all people he picked Demi as an example? Does he even know what he's talking about?

The only B Minus song Demi has released that had some hype was “Neon Lights” so he really lost since he produced it lol.

the only songs Demi releases that get hype are her leads, which have always been much higher than a B-

On 5/18/2019 at 5:39 AM, Greg.P said:

Ya'll **** on pop rock Demi and want R&B Demi but now want her lead to sound like this? :smiley:

When she blends R&B with Pop rock is when she makes her best songs,  just listen to "Cry Baby" :fan: 

Ryan is such a jackass for mentioning Demi in that interview, not only is he acting like he hasn't been releasing subpar, desperate music for the past few years, but it's not cute at all to shade someone he's actually worked with in the past :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Disruptive said:

Ryan is such a jackass for mentioning Demi in that interview, not only is he acting like he hasn't been releasing subpar, desperate music for the past few years, but it's not cute at all to shade someone he's actually worked with in the past :toofunny3:

He has been working with the JoBros as of late, so I guess it makes sense.

When she blends R&B with Pop rock is when she makes her best songs,  just listen to "Cry Baby" :fan: 

Okay tea but that guitar solo needed to be longer :alexz:

55 minutes ago, HelloLovato said:

He has been working with the JoBros as of late, so I guess it makes sense.

makes sense :dies: 

52 minutes ago, Greg.P said:

Okay tea but that guitar solo needed to be longer :alexz:

serving taste finally :clap3:

makes sense :dies: 

serving taste finally :clap3:

I always serve taste :smiley:

What do you guys think of Demi possibly playing Selena in that Netflix series? I lowkey don't want her to do it because I feel like backlash will be too big. 

I can already see all the comments saying that a drug addict shouldn't play the legend Selena Q or the race comments by SJW :doc: If it's true, let's hope for the best. She better deliver though, otherwise people will come for her neck. 

But what if she's planning a Netflix doc about what happened last year? A Simply Complicated but with bigger production. 

2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

What do you guys think of Demi possibly playing Selena in that Netflix series? I lowkey don't want her to do it because I feel like backlash will be too big. 

I can already see all the comments saying that a drug addict shouldn't play the legend Selena Q or the race comments by SJW :doc: If it's true, let's hope for the best. She better deliver though, otherwise people will come for her neck. 

But what if she's planning a Netflix doc about what happened last year? A Simply Complicated but with bigger production. 

Let's be REAL, she will get that for literally anything she does for the next two years

She needs bold career choices at this point of her career and this could be one

2 minutes ago, Rob_Matteo said:

Let's be REAL, she will get that for literally anything she does for the next two years

She needs bold career choices at this point of her career and this could be one

this is one of the riskiest choices in her career easily if true. This could either be amazing for her or result in a huge backfire. I just hope people give her a chance before judging. It wouldn't be the first time that someone has to cancel a role because of backlash.

But I'm sure she and Scooter know the risk of accepting such a role so they probably have something planned. 

(I'm too negative anyway, maybe things won't be that bad after all lmao)

Is there more evidence she is playing Selena since the first info/speculation came out?

The series is inspired by Selena’s legacy, it’s not a biopic. I think the shirt was just a coincidence.

How do you all want her comeback to roll out? I want her to make her icons black, then release a countdown to her lead single. The same week she covers Vogue Magazine. Minimal makeup, neutral colour clothing, very stripped back. Before the single drops, she releases a personal picture on Instagram (like before SNS dropped) thanking lovatics for the continued support and that she’s excited for this new journey under Scooter Braun’s team. The single drops, with the music video dropping at the same time. Limited merchandise and vinyls are released the same week to boost her sales. Demi releases a vertical video on Spotify for the Today’s Top Hits playlist. A billboard for Spotify in Times Square.