13,389 posts in this topic

Greg.P
15 hours ago, Miguel! said:

omgggg :jonny2:  hopefully it gets another week so it reaches 60!

13 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Christmas boost probably 

Watch the 1 off curse happen again lmao 

CFTS - 11 on Billboard 100

Confident - 21 on Billboard 100

Sorry Not Sorry - 6 on Billboard 

It'll happen with this too :dies:

Disruptive
4 hours ago, Greg.P said:

Watch the 1 off curse happen again lmao 

CFTS - 11 on Billboard 100

Confident - 21 on Billboard 100

Sorry Not Sorry - 6 on Billboard 

It'll happen with this too :dies:

Nah, I doubt it. If it doesn’t stay on the chart another week now it will probably re-enter again once she releases a new single/album. 

thatsmydemi

Yeah, it's easy for albums to come back haha

tellmeyouloveme

I just have a feeling that Demi is coming back soon. Idk... That guy saying he was going to interview her and the video with that huge youtuber... They didn't even release yet... it looks like to me that they're waiting for a specific moment. Plus, Marshmello liked a tweet about releasing LDLMG soon. Maybe her team is planning a massive promo for her comeback, something similar to Confident's era and all that magazine covers/photoshoots. I might be wrong though

Flovatic
5 hours ago, tellmeyouloveme said:

I just have a feeling that Demi is coming back soon. Idk... That guy saying he was going to interview her and the video with that huge youtuber... They didn't even release yet... it looks like to me that they're waiting for a specific moment. Plus, Marshmello liked a tweet about releasing LDLMG soon. Maybe her team is planning a massive promo for her comeback, something similar to Confident's era and all that magazine covers/photoshoots. I might be wrong though

I wonder if she has a manager or team right now. 

Hanzo
6 hours ago, tellmeyouloveme said:

HE LIKED A TWEET ABOUT IT? 

OMG WHERE 

JDJSGSHS

Confusion

I just had my first interview for med school and ended up talking about Demi :eddie:

thankfully, the doctor interviewing me was a lowkey fan. 

Greg.P
1 hour ago, Confusion said:

I just had my first interview for med school and ended up talking about Demi :eddie:

thankfully, the doctor interviewing me was a lowkey fan. 

We stan!

Did you tell them to stream HWGA? 

Kim Kardashian
On 1/10/2019 at 9:44 AM, tellmeyouloveme said:

Wasn't she quite far in the process of making the album before she went to rehab?

If she feels she is ready to come back, this is really amazing news :heart2:

Greg.P
3 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Wasn't she quite far in the process of making the album before she went to rehab?

If she feels she is ready to come back, this is really amazing news :heart2:

She was but I'm pretty sure she'll pull an Unbroken and scrap most of the progress that she recorded before rehab 

thatsmydemi

SECOND NOMINATION FOR DEMI AT THE BRIT AWARDS :jonny: 

THE FIRST ONE WAS WITH UP. :alexz: 

thatsmydemi

First she got her second Grammy nomination and now her second BRIT nomination :weeps: 

thatsmydemi

THIRD BRIT NOMINATION FOR OUR GIRL! :jonny: 

thatsmydemi

The Best Video category is fan voted and she's probably the artist with a bigger fanbase there together with Little Mix. We can make her win :jonny: 

worldofchxnces

Yes at solo snatching 2 brits nominations :clap3:

Disruptive

She looks so happy and beautiful, it's so ****ing nice to see that after all the **** she went through last year :weeps: :weeps: :weeps: 

Disruptive
On 1/10/2019 at 4:44 AM, tellmeyouloveme said:

I hope this is the case. D6 was mostly finished before the overdose and she seemed so proud of it despite not being sober most of the time that i'm really hoping she didn't scrap much and just added a few more songs about everything that has happened since.

I would actually love it if she surprised-released in February and took advantage of the exposure that the Grammys and Brits will give her if she attended.

thatsmydemi

I'm so here for LDLMG+Lead single release. It's going to be No Promises/SNS all over again. And both smashed :jonny5: 

it won't happen anyway. Too good to be real. Marshmello and his team would be stupid af not to take advantage of a Demi feature though. I'll just leave it there. :fan: 

Ivan_brit

Another +5 million single :clap3:  SNS, ELC, NP & Solo, a main pop girl comfirmed!

Greg.P
8 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

I'm so here for LDLMG+Lead single release. It's going to be No Promises/SNS all over again. And both smashed :jonny5: 

it won't happen anyway. Too good to be real. Marshmello and his team would be stupid af not to take advantage of a Demi feature though. I'll just leave it there. :fan: 

I think we might get a song maybe a lead or a collab but I don't think D7 is coming this year idk and if so it's what she already recorded before the overdose 

stonecoldmoonligh

I saw TMYLM charted for the 60th week!

Disruptive
8 hours ago, Greg.P said:

I think we might get a song maybe a lead or a collab but I don't think D7 is coming this year idk and if so it's what she already recorded before the overdose 

it's most definitely coming this year. maybe not so early as some of us speculate, but i'm certain that she will release D7 this year.

Disruptive
50 minutes ago, stonecoldmoonligh said:

I saw TMYLM charted for the 60th week!

It did, it's actually #181 (+9) this week!