Jump to content

Rita Ora outgrossed Beyonce, Rihanna and Gaga's filmography

103 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Fitzswiftie said:

And Queen Latifah outgrossed them all domestic ($1,770,445,438) and international ($2,054,800,000), that’s not even including her voice over work in the Ice Age franchise (for which she is the female lead appearing in 4/5 films) 

 

The iconic Grammy winning pioneer of female rap turned Bafta & Oscar nominee and SAG, Golden Globe & Emmy winning thespian did that

 

giphy.gif

Queen is above Rita and her peers for sure. Slaying in the game for more than 30 years and still coming STRONG!

She doesnt get called QUEEN for nothing!

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And now she outgrossed their filmographies even more with the 429.2m gross of Detective Pikachu

 

GwIv1Rg.thumb.gif.4c7a4bfb90f76baff822bc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Receipts are receipts. Miss Ora outsold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2018 at 4:39 AM, truthteller said:

Beyonce

Beyonce-Goldmember.jpg

Austin Powers in Goldmember (WW): $296,655,431

The Fighting Temptations (WW): $32,750,821

The Pink Panther (WW): $158,851,357

Dreamgirls (WW): $154,937,680

Cadillac Records (WW): $8,880,045

Obsessed (WW): $73,830,340

Total: ~$726,000,000 (51.5% of Rita's total gross

You forgot 2013s Epic, my friend.

:mandown: But go FIRO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

You forgot 2013s Epic, my friend.

:mandown: But go FIRO. 

OP stated that voice over work isn’t included (such as Rihanna’s Home as well)

 

Otherwise Queen Latifah (already outgrossed Rita & Other Girls) work in the Ice Age films would have an additional $2,835,500,000 added to her 2,054,800,000 total. Bringing her total box office receipts to $4,885,300,000 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rita Oral is that bitch! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2018 at 11:46 AM, GustavoBardusco said:

Rita is on Detective Pikachu

 

GwIv1Rg.thumb.gif.4c7a4bfb90f76baff822bc4ec7abf809.gif

Time for Ms. @truthteller to update OP

 

GwIv1Rg.thumb.gif.4c7a4bfb90f76baff822bc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Fitzswiftie said:

OP stated that voice over work isn’t included (such as Rihanna’s Home as well)

 

Otherwise Queen Latifah (already outgrossed Rita & Other Girls) work in the Ice Age films would have an additional $2,835,500,000 added to her 2,054,800,000 total. Bringing her total box office receipts to $4,885,300,000 

So this thread is completely invalid then. :rip: You can't delete things out of people's filmographies, because it doesn't fit your narrative. :lmao: That's not how it works. Voice over work is just as much a part of everyone's filmographies as on camera work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This will come back to bite you with Lion King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Britney Streep:

 

Longshot: N/A (less than 20 million)

Crossroads: $61.1 million

Austin Powers in Goldmember: $296.7 million

Pauly Shore is Dead: $11,000

Fahrenheit 9/11: $222.4 million

Corporate Animals: TBA

 

Uncredited:

The Big Short: $133.4 million

Imagen relacionada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did people even realize her in those movies? I mean, she's still a nobody in America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladies and gentlemen, the one and only FAMIRO - Fashion, ACTING and Music Icon Rita Ora

:clap3:

GwIv1Rg.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban ($796,907,323).

 

GwIv1Rg.thumb.gif.4c7a4bfb90f76baff822bc

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

So this thread is completely invalid then. :rip: You can't delete things out of people's filmographies, because it doesn't fit your narrative. :lmao: That's not how it works. Voice over work is just as much a part of everyone's filmographies as on camera work.

Why not? Animated movies don't use the same voices in every country that's why you can't include them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, prézli said:

Did people even realize her in those movies? I mean, she's still a nobody in America.

she's a 

 

GwIv1Rg.gif

 

so stfu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

Don't forget Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban ($796,907,323).

 

GwIv1Rg.thumb.gif.4c7a4bfb90f76baff822bc

 

and Detective Pikachu

 

GwIv1Rg.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While y'all were dragging Rita for not dropping an album after 2012, she was building an empire. Now she has her empire + one of the best pop albums of the decade in Phoenix with hit after hit + hit after hit movie.

 

She really had the last laugh, huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RainDreamer said:

Why not? Animated movies don't use the same voices in every country that's why you can't include them. 

The original versions are still shown in every country, alongside dubbed versions. If sites such as BoxOfficeMojo include it, I see no reason why anyone else shouldn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those numbers don't lie. Can see why the other stans would be upset.

 

GwIv1Rg.thumb.gif.4c7a4bfb90f76baff822bc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Time for Ms. @truthteller to update OP

 

GwIv1Rg.thumb.gif.4c7a4bfb90f76baff822bc

oop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

Don't forget Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban ($796,907,323).

 

GwIv1Rg.thumb.gif.4c7a4bfb90f76baff822bc

 

Oh wow oh wow you're right. She literally doesn't lose. Plus she has an Oscar nominated song which is hard to do not everybody has that.

 

GwIv1Rg.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, prézli said:

Did people even realize her in those movies? I mean, she's still a nobody in America.

Your Song, Lonely Together, and Let You Love Me off her most recent album, are certified Gold in the USA so she's rising here. Not to mention her ameo + Carry On from Pikachu being featured in the movie on top of 4x platinum Black Widow. If radio wasn't blacklisting her your faves wouldn't be safe.

 

GwIv1Rg.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Your Song, Lonely Together, and Let You Love Me off her most recent album, are certified Gold in the USA so she's rising here. Not to mention her ameo + Carry On from Pikachu being featured in the movie on top of 4x platinum Black Widow. If radio wasn't blacklisting her your faves wouldn't be safe.

 

GwIv1Rg.gif

destroy ha with FACTS sis

 

GwIv1Rg.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to update Rita's numbers

 

GwIv1Rg.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites