Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

A Star Is Born (2018) ⭐ 8 Oscar Nominations

3,016 posts in this topic

Outlaws

Where can I get the digital version? Is it only available on iTunes?

PedroFilho
1 hour ago, Outlaws said:

Where can I get the digital version? Is it only available on iTunes?

If you have movies anywhere (it’s free), you can buy it on iTunes and watch it on like amazon, vudu, and a few other video services 

Outlaws
Just now, PedroFilho said:

If you have movies anywhere (it’s free), you can buy it on iTunes and watch it on like amazon, vudu, and a few other video services 

Thank you!

Devotion

When's the digital version coming out in Europe?

MissedTheTrain

Watching the Road to Stardom featurette and its SO good, I LOVE all the little behind the scenes clips.  And that screentest is so cool, it's like watching some alternate unaired scene or something.

I didn't know that the first scene they filmed was the one in the cafe when Ally started writing LWIF!

MissedTheTrain

The behind the scenes clip of her talking to the extras on stage before singing INLA, telling them about Sonja :weeps: 

MissedTheTrain

AH and the scene of her crying as she was wrapping her last scene, and talking to Bradley, saying "I don't know what to say to you, you took a chance on me at a very stage time in my life and made my dream come true.  I AM Ally, I was the girl who couldn't get that job, and you gave me that ****ing job " :weeps: 

Divine

I can't believe I have to wait a full month to see The Road to Stardom and all the other bonus content bc I'm holding out for the DVD release :skull:

Tiziano's Boy
On 1/15/2019 at 3:17 PM, Moella said:

I want to buy this Film + soundtrack combo Saturn are selling. Only 1500 copies were made

https://www.saturn.de/de/product/_a-star-is-born-exklusive-vinyl-edition-–-1-500-nummeriert-drama-blu-ray-2511960.html

A-Star-is-Born:-Exklusive-Vinyl-Edition-

Amazon.co.uk are selling a Soundtrack edition on Amazon as well, I wish it was a Blu-ray edition and not a DVD edition, I don't use DVD anymore.

B-Rabbit

So many posts ITT before the movie came out did not age well at all

:deadbanana4:

artangel

$400M WW Gross

$200M Domestic Gross

90% Rotten Tomatoes

88 Metacritic Score

8 Oscar Nominations (including Best Picture)

:jonny: