Sigrid - 'Sucker Punch'

334 posts in this topic

Oh **** finally I can't believe it. Wasn't expecting Sucker Punch to be the title! Glad DKMV and Dynamite are on this

FINALLY :jonny5:I'm fine with the previously released tracks being on it (as long as the rest is all new)

I kind of lost interest after the Don't Kill My Vibe EP but I will be sure to check this out.

She only included 3 tracks + new version of Dynamite, with the EPs we have like 19 songs, amazing :alexz: 

10 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

She only included 3 tracks + new version of Dynamite, with the EPs we have like 19 songs, amazing :alexz: 

I thought the same thing about Dynamite, but they changed it from 'Dynamite - Acoustic' to 'Dynamite' on the DKMV EP. So I think it'll be the acoustic version we already know.

3 minutes ago, amenpim said:

I thought the same thing about Dynamite, but they changed it from 'Dynamite - Acoustic' to 'Dynamite' on the DKMV EP. So I think it'll be the acoustic version we already know.

Hmm they didn't though? I really hope it's reworked

jMeqvli.png 

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Hmm they didn't though? I really hope it's reworked

jMeqvli.png 

it's not, the length is still 3:51

AAH ****ing finally! Do hope Dynamite is reworked, but after the Peak disappointment with Anne-Marie I'm not holding my hopes up. Would be random for her to include that and exclude Plot Twist and Fake Friends tho

FINALLY! 

Dynamite being on there instead either of her best songs Plot Twist and Schedules is a decision though. :rip:

Yes at her titling it after her possible best song (it's either that or Strangers) :clap3: 

A mess at the EP songs being on here, but for some reason I'm not completely mad at that or anything.

8 new tracks is a cute amount, here for that :alexz3:

45 minutes ago, joniwasright said:

lL521VA.jpg

:biblio:

Is it for the neck? 

-

I hope Dynamite is the same one, it works so well stripped down. A mini Adele tbh