• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• Doogle

• Thuggin

• Bethenny Frankel

Top Posters In This Topic

she defeated the evil! all hail ariana!

This only just expose the HEAVY playlist placement and Spotify manipulation amongst her other payola inducing strategies on various other platforms.

But :clap3: I guess.

Edited by Mrnoniee

1 minute ago, Mrnoniee said:

This only just expose the HEAVY playlist placement and spottily manipulation amongst her other payola inducing strategies on various other platforms.

You ran.

7 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

This only just expose the HEAVY playlist placement and Spotify manipulation amongst her other payola inducing strategies on various other platforms.

Can you explain to me how she broke the record before even having any playlist support or promo? I’ll wait 

2 minutes ago, Doogle said:

Can you explain to me how she broke the record before even having any playlist support or promo? I’ll wait 

Like if they're gonna shout "payola" can they at least come with receipts? :toofunny3: It's such a lazy, cop out excuse to discredit her success. Giving me teas of an infant throwing his cheerios because he didn't get his way.

10 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

you've been pissed ever since the second day numbers came in

Glad to see a female getting this success as opposed to cocky men like Ed Sheeran.

Oh, wow. Men are OVER :clap3: 

Who used to hold that record? I assume it was either Drake or Ed.

15 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

lmfao she had less the 40m playlist followers when she did 9.6m in a day :jonny5: the fact that song like taki taki have 120m+ and cant crack 7m :rip:

Edited by Scandal

Just now, UnusualBoy said:

It literally says Shape Of You had it in the op

6 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

Like if they're gonna shout "payola" can they at least come with receipts? :toofunny3: It's such a lazy, cop out excuse to discredit her success. Giving me teas of an infant throwing his cheerios because he didn't get his way.

It must hurt them that there’s not a single thing to come for her for with thank u next so they have to resort to lies not even they believe. The power Ariana has 

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

It literally says Shape Of You had it in the op

Don't mind my blind eyes :rip: 

I find it very strange how this is doing > 8M on Spotify, since being released, and yet on YT the lyric video stays still at 25M views. And how is this song surpassing such a massive and bigger song like Shape of You?

Spotify pulling a TIDAL or what? 

20 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

this was one of, if not the, LEAST playlisted lead singles of hers on Spotify the first week

6 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Ed with SOY in 15 days. TUN did it in 11

5 minutes ago, NMiguelCosta said:

I find it very strange how this is doing > 8M on Spotify, since being released, and yet on YT the lyric video stays still at 25M views. And how is this song surpassing such a massive and bigger song like Shape of You?

Spotify pulling a TIDAL or what? 

It's still #1 on Apple Music too. And #1 on US YouTube. :michael: Anyway, the audio video has 25 million. There's also a lyric video with 17 million. And an unofficial lyric video with 11 million. And another with 2 million. Plus, the Ellen performance had well over 10 million views before it was deleted and a new version was uploaded onto Ariana's channel that currently has over 2 million views.

It's mostly Latin songs that do really well on YouTube nowadays anyway. In My Feelings smashed on streaming yet doesn't even have 400 million views between the music video and lyric video.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.