Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

City Girls f/ Cardi B - "Twerk"

59 posts in this topic

Kedzie53
On 11/14/2018 at 1:25 PM, FefeDobson said:

cardi collaborated with a pedophile and multiple homophobic people. where is the outrage that ya'll put on nicki???

It seems like a lot of new girls get passes. Nicki got one when she put Beenie Man on her album

OnMyCoolJ
1 minute ago, JohnGray said:

hands down :jonny2:

Crazy she’s from NY. She has such a down south gangsta boo / Trina / jacki o swag. 

JohnGray
4 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

Crazy she’s from NY. She has such a down south gangsta boo / Trina / jacki o swag. 

mte!! 

QueenofCopyPaste

53    CITY GIRLS    Twerk    QC/Motown/Capitol    Stations

53 Urban adds!

Badboidami
1 hour ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

53    CITY GIRLS    Twerk    QC/Motown/Capitol    Stations

53 Urban adds!

uhhhh :jonny5:

This song still slaps so hard, where the **** is the MV?! 

theweekend

This is exploding on Urban and Rhythmic radios! Just in time for a video release.

I'm so happy City Girls’ breakthrough hit is actually happening it’s so good we’re getting other female rappers getting public recognition for their work. I’m already waiting them to release Season, Trap Star or What we Doin’.

EarStyle

When does the one member get out of jail? 

XXXO
21 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

When does the one member get out of jail? 

March 2020

She will prolly serve less time tho, like a year or so 

BarbFatale

2 hours ago, theweekend said:

This is exploding on Urban and Rhythmic radios! Just in time for a video release.

I'm so happy City Girls’ breakthrough hit is actually happening it’s so good we’re getting other female rappers getting public recognition for their work. I’m already waiting them to release Season, Trap Star or What we Doin’.

I thought the song’s hype had died but urban and rhythmic are really picking the song up! The music video is ready to be released and they were teasing it last week. Wonder what’s the wait. 

Materialboy215

I was here for them until the one that's out said on Radio if her son was Gay that she would beat TF outta him until he was straight or something to that effect.

Every since that left a bitter taste in my mouth and I can't really cheer for them.

Sad cause I was slightly here for them.

Materialboy215

I was here for them until the one that's out said on Radio if her son was Gay that she would beat TF outta him until he was straight or something to that effect.

Every since that left a bitter taste in my mouth and I can't really cheer for them.

theweekend
7 hours ago, Materialboy215 said:

Let me cancel them fast. From what I know Yung Miami is not apologizing for it.

It’s actually late I’m discovering it now because rap acts, in general, are always problematic in their views. Cardi is like the only exception that stands for goodness in my views.

slw84
On 11/16/2018 at 5:19 AM, JonRih said:

It’s a pretty good potential club banger, but it won’t do much on charts.

Not supposed to. Just a good urban top 3 hit and maybe top 40 hit 100 peak will suffice 

hopefully going platinum or double platinum 

Badboidami

The way Cardi owns the Urban chart... BUT THIS IS A FLOP!!!! :bibliahh:

B52iolT.gif