Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

City Girls f/ Cardi B - "Twerk"

47 posts in this topic

Click Clack
Just now, JohnGray said:

outdated title. Miley popularised it back in 2014. :doc:

Maybe for white people

Roman Holiday

I like City Girls, but let’s see the gays on atrl cape for them while they stay slandering Migos

Click Clack
1 minute ago, Roman Holiday said:

I like City Girls, but let’s see the gays on atrl cape for them while they stay slandering Migos

She’s a mess for this 

FefeDobson

cardi collaborated with a pedophile and multiple homophobic people. where is the outrage that ya'll put on nicki???

Jlinz
7 hours ago, JohnGray said:

outdated title. Miley popularised it back in 2014. :doc:

Miley didn’t invent twerking! It’s Something that Black culture have been doing for years before her white people are always late with everything and  cultural appropriating our stuff all the damn time. STOP!

slw84
23 minutes ago, Jlinz said:

Miley didn’t invent twerking! It’s Something that Black culture have been doing for years before her white people are always late with everything and  cultural appropriating our stuff all the damn time. STOP!

How about stop wanting to take credit for spastic gyration of the buttocks and getting heated about Miley taking credit as if she is taking credit for curing cancer or something.

the fact that people WANT to take credit and argue about who invented this is tragic 

that said, I’m sure the song will be a bop and is already pissing off people saying she’s collabimg with a homophobe...which means it’ll end up being a hit.

Honeyßéy

Ya'll really need to quit with this BS, half of ya'll faves have collaborated with rapists, child molesters, racist, homophobes etc.

Jlinz
19 hours ago, slw84 said:

How about stop wanting to take credit for spastic gyration of the buttocks and getting heated about Miley taking credit as if she is taking credit for curing cancer or something.

the fact that people WANT to take credit and argue about who invented this is tragic 

that said, I’m sure the song will be a bop and is already pissing off people saying she’s collabimg with a homophobe...which means it’ll end up being a hit.

It’s a ****ing dance dumbass!! And Miley didn’t invent its been apart of  black culture for years so you can stay mad. 

Ari29
20 hours ago, slw84 said:

When fan bases want to take credit for a Lolita aesthetic it’s okay but when people want to take credit for things that are a part of their culture it’s an issue. 

I don’t understand gays. I really don’t 

Pavement Princess
On 11/14/2018 at 9:52 AM, Mrnoniee said:

So dissapointed in Cardi to collab with Homophones. I hope it TANKS

But she literally married one?? 

Wondering if the queers can vibe with this one, best of luck ladies.