Check Out Pop Culture Talk! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Was Harry Potter crazy?

16 posts in this topic

Tropez

There’s a theory that Harry Potter imagined everything in the series.

He was a boy who grew up under the stairs in a tightly enclosed area. There’s no way someone who grew up like that didn’t get a little messed up. Which is why some people believe that the whole thing was Harry’s imagination going wild, and at the end of it all he was still in families staircase. 

Rusty
2 minutes ago, Cute said:

these theories lowkey always creep me out

like the whole Angela imagined all the rugrats and some of them died theory 

That was such an insane theory. The abortion part was :-$

Fayik

These type of theories always give me a shiver in my body, they’re just so creepy for some reason. But JK Rowling already denounced this theory, whew!!!! Too creepy to think about for me

Dessy

It's funny when you think about it though. We are capable of having an extremely active imagination where we can create whole worlds and events at any time. Like someone right now, could be grounded in a small room-closet and imagining being in a magic world. 

Park Jinyoung

I hate these theories they are so lazy. “And then I woke up and realized it was all a dream” 7th grade english class story teas. 

pablozedd

What is creepy about it? I mean it could all been in his head.

But yeah it would be such a cheap way to end the story. I'd hate. In fact I hate all films that end like that. 

pablozedd
16 minutes ago, Dessy said:

It's funny when you think about it though. We are capable of having an extremely active imagination where we can create whole worlds and events at any time. Like someone right now, could be grounded in a small room-closet and imagining being in a magic world. 

Its crazy do think about it. I've had some weird dreams, with crazy things happening, but they actually follow some story and make some sense. Its not a buch of random stuff. And thats just the bare minimum I can remember when I wake up... 

I'm pretty sure dreams can be more complex things than we might believe it is, but we just cant remember them on its full. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0