Check Out Pop Culture Talk! Read more... ×

Your coworker calls you a dumb bitch....

32 posts in this topic

Notorious MINAJ

What is your reaction? While arguing with the supervisor about some **** they didn’t do and you get called a dumb bitch in the crossfire. Would i have been wrong to punch this bitch(Issa guy) in the throat? I’m conflicted.

Y9iV.gif

suburbannature
5 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

Either report them to your HR or start looking for another job. There is NO excuse to be called a dumb bitch at work.

Notorious MINAJ
Just now, i spit on haters said:

@Notorious MINAJ do you need me? I'll be on the FIRST flight. I got you, bro.

EafWLKg.gif

I never scared to fight a bitch. But this job does pay great :jonny:. I don’t even know why home boy doesn’t like me :keir:. In any case they wrote his ass up so this is his last warning. Maybe walking in unbothered tomorrow and going to Kiki with the girls making him even more pressed.

Domination
3 minutes ago, Notorious MINAJ said:

I thought we agreed for you to keep taking your meds?

Okay, I was talking about myself if someone called me a dumb bitch at work as the title suggests, but thanks for the reminder, I'm going to go take them now :chick1:

MusicTalker
Just now, Notorious MINAJ said:

I never scared to fight a bitch. But this job does pay great :jonny:. I don’t even know why home boy doesn’t like me :keir:. In any case they wrote his ass up so this is his last warning. Maybe walking in unbothered tomorrow and going to Kiki with the girls making him even more pressed.

Ohhh. Change my last post then. Since he's already been warned about it, you don't have to do anything else. Just keep doing you. It seems like your company has your back in this situation.

Never get physical with him ever, though. That would only hurt you and your job at the end of the day. If he does it again just report him again and he'll be the one in some mess.

Notorious MINAJ
2 minutes ago, Domination said:

Okay, I was talking about myself if someone called me a dumb bitch at work as the title suggests, but thanks for the reminder, I'm going to go take them now :chick1:

:hughard:are you banned from our base?