Check Out Pop Culture Talk! Read more... ×

Why does ATRL not want to see Ariana succeed?

24 posts in this topic

Daydream

What’s with all the claims about:

“She’s not a main pop girl!”

”So what if she has a #1, she’s still missing a lot of things!”

”Ok but where’s her Grammy?”

Its almost like people don’t want her to achieve those things...? :mandown:

Track10
Just now, Sweetener said:

Its the same people who used to like her. But now that she's more successful than their main fave they switched :mandown:  (out of jealousy)

Yeah, it’s a pretty obvious that this is the reason. You a bit slow, op?

UnusualBoy

It's weird, because they complain that the pop girls are flopping and **** but once one of them is smashing they find any excuses to bring them down like, what kind of bipolar mess?

Fenty The Great
2 minutes ago, Sweetener said:

Its the same people who used to like her. But now that she's more successful than their main fave they switched :mandown:  (out of jealousy)

Whom are you even referring to bb? Let's chat

VKt6UR2.gif

Daydream
2 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

It's weird, because they complain that the pop girls are flopping and **** but once one of them is smashing they find any excuses to bring them down like, what kind of bipolar mess?

That’s what I mean sis. ATRL is always complaining about how they want to see pop girls back on top again. But then once one is, they’re upset just because it’s Ariana and not their fave. :skull:

Mons†erMuscle™

Because of her attitude.  The "i'm that bitch" tweet, licking the damn donuts, and we've heard rumors about her diva and bratty behavior.

dangerous.
1 minute ago, Mons†erMuscle™ said:

Because of her attitude.  The "i'm that bitch" tweet, licking the damn donuts, and we've heard rumors about her diva and bratty behavior.

What is wrong with this? I swear y’all get mad about the most harmless things. :skull:

Thuggin
Just now, Mons†erMuscle™ said:

:toofunny3:

OT: To be fair, I think (or would like to think) most ATRLers are happy for her. It's just that a few loud bitter souls exist.

Say Da Barbie®
2 minutes ago, Mons†erMuscle™ said:

let’s not forget returning to manchester within weeks of a terrorist attack at one of her shows to visit victims in the hospital and to host a charity concert that grossed millions of dollars for the families affected 

what a BITCH

Loghen
18 minutes ago, Daydream said:

That’s what I mean sis. ATRL is always complaining about how they want to see pop girls back on top again. But then once one is, they’re upset just because it’s Ariana and not their fave. :skull:

When they say they want to see pop girls back on top, they mean like the early 00s. They don't realize the world has moved on from some of those stars and can't understand that, for today's audience, the name 'Ariana Grande' is more relevant and for obvious reasons, draws more attention.

crf13
6 minutes ago, Mons†erMuscle™ said:

This tbh. Her stans have also become insufferable. Personally, I want her to succeed and I’m glad she’s finally getting her overdue #1, but her stans are just...well they’re 12 so I guess i can’t blame kids for acting like kids. 

Mons†erMuscle™
5 minutes ago, dangerous. said:

What is wrong with this? I swear y’all get mad about the most harmless things. :skull:

I didn't say anything was wrong with being arrogant.

2 minutes ago, Say Da Barbie® said:

let’s not forget returning to manchester within weeks of a terrorist attack at one of her shows to visit victims in the hospital and to host a charity concert that grossed millions of dollars for the families affected 

what a BITCH

The OP asked a question and I answered it.

Needy
3 minutes ago, BabyCantYouSee said:

How is saying she's not a pop girl not wanting her to succeed

Its a sign of pressedness and delusion. Considering she's the most successful female pop act, to debut this decade, as well as of the year, and thus automatically a main pop girl.