Jump to content
July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

2020 US Presidential Election 🇺🇸 Hickenlooper OUT

32,314 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, tylerrcrush said:

I really do need to get over Beto 2020 cause it's not gonna happen, but ugh I just adore that man.

 

But Biden/Duckworth 2020 is such a good concept. With Beto and Kamala in the cabinet :fan:

I'm so here for this and if the Dems were smart they would go this route. Trump wouldn't be able to make any fake claims about veterans or the military because of Tammy. And if he keeps up the habit of making up names for his opponents and made one up for her, he would be taking a huge risk.

 

Then again, he's still here after all of the horrible things he said about John McCain so maybe I'm being a little too hopeful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Beto will likely run to keep his name going since he lost the senate race. I could see him just getting in there as a name/face but help back someone else (like Kamala). As long as he plays the media right, it would highten his profile and make his next campaign, for whatever he chooses, even more backed and hyped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, idkher said:

the way she’s universally popular, scandal-free and able to effortlessly snatch rural counties in a progressive state. truly our only hope 

it's cause she's an old soul but her VP would have to be someone like Beto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2020

Individuals in this section have expressed an interest in running for president within the last six months.

 

:jonny: :jonny:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NMiguelCosta said:

Sanders / Lee  2020

 

 

ee6MMPU.png

 

:alexz:

Queen Barbara deserves to top the ticket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Digital said:

Never learn

The most Republican states: *vote to expand Medicaid and raise wages*

Neoliberals: "SOCIALISM WILL NEVER WORK IN AMERICA. WE MUST NOT MOVE TOO FAR LEFT. WE WILL LOSE!!!"

 

Talk about never learning when presented with reality. :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Digital said:

I'm so here for this and if the Dems were smart they would go this route. Trump wouldn't be able to make any fake claims about veterans or the military because of Tammy. And if he keeps up the habit of making up names for his opponents and made one up for her, he would be taking a huge risk.

 

Then again, he's still here after all of the horrible things he said about John McCain so maybe I'm being a little too hopeful.

Nnn I was gonna say... sis he dragged John McCain and feuded with gold star family. He doesn't give a f*ck who he has to attack or how low he has to go. He has something to lose this time. And the saddest part? His "military/veteran loving" supporters would kii kii at it and keep supporting him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Beto won't run and he's a bad idea at this point.

How so? He has charisma a la Obama, will get massive funding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jpow said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2020

Individuals in this section have expressed an interest in running for president within the last six months.

 

:jonny: :jonny:  

Michael Aventatti.... can you imagine the mess........ :jonny2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gabriel said:

Praying for you all, but Trump has it on lock. 

I remember people saying this about a certain female Democratic nominee.

Stick to Canada.

 

wNbyBZm.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, the way Trump kicks people out left and right, we could see him choose a different VP. Which could be ideal. Could it be worse than Pence? Absolutely. But I feel there’s a larger chance that they’d be better. Lol. Which would be ideal in case Trump gets impeached at some point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Digital said:

And here come the Bernie Bros. who will do nothing but:

1. Never learn

2. Plug their ears and scream "Lalala I can't hear you!"

3. Solidify Trump's second term.

 

Y'all already f*cked up 2016 for the rest of us. Let that be enough.

 

JI9noND.gif

What? :skull:

He brings in nonvoters, and independents. Which are needed more than ever, to win, because, Trump's vice grip on his core base is unbreakable, at this point. 

Also, Beto, Abrams, and Gillum both came closer to winning, than establishment democratics like McCaskil. Corporate democrats ****ed up the 2016 election by thinking people wanting more of the same, and not actual progressiveness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DG1 said:

Why are people pushing Bernie? He lost. The Democrats rejected him. Get over it. 

Exactly! 

Mans the majority of Dems still don’t like him after what he did in the last months of the 2016 primary... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, apex said:

Waters 2020 

She can be a cabinet member.

 

or the ultimate kii... make her the White House Press Secretary. :ahh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, tylerrcrush said:

I really do need to get over Beto 2020 cause it's not gonna happen, but ugh I just adore that man.

 

But Biden/Duckworth 2020 is such a good concept. With Beto and Kamala in the cabinet :fan:

Kamala would be a great Attorney General

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Communion said:

Sherrod realistically won't give up his vulnerable senate seat.

I know he won't but with Ohio going more and more red and he keeping his seat it's a sign he could do really well! The working class loves him, he's a 2020 democratic dream. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Digital said:

And here come the Bernie Bros. who will do nothing but:

1. Never learn

2. Plug their ears and scream "Lalala I can't hear you!"

3. Solidify Trump's second term.

 

Y'all already f*cked up 2016 for the rest of us. Let that be enough.

 

JI9noND.gif

Y'all nominating Hillary in 2016 is what ****ed everything up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites