July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

2020 US Presidential Election 🇺🇸 Hickenlooper OUT

32,309 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

Someone who blew $70m and someone who has hours of footage of him uncomfortably touching young girls in public.

Oh joy.

Well nice to see we're already tearing each other down. :skull:

Might as well lock this thread.

you guys need to make sure not to get your hope up with whoever is the democrat party nominee. it will take a lot to defeat trump. we need to have the success we had last night with the house and the governorship 

9 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

My choices in no order:

1) Amy Klobuchar

2) Kamala Harris

3) Beto O'Rourke

4) Tim Ryan

5) Steve Bullock

6) Martin O' Malley

7) Joe Biden

😎 Tammy Duckworth 

Mine would be (in order)

1. Beto O' Rourke

2. Joe Biden (Kamala is actually my 2nd choice, but Biden is safer)

3. Kamal Harris

4. Cory Booker

5. Kristen Gillibrand

6. Andrew Gillum

7. Stacy Abrams 

8. Tammy Duckworth

29 minutes ago, that G.U.Y. said:

i need Hillary to give it one last effort.

You ain't slick, sis.

21 minutes ago, YR. said:

I hope you're being ironic

20 minutes ago, XtinaPanicGodney said:

NO

He's a Trumpster. Make sense now?

OT: I feel like it is way too early for this thread but if you got mod permission then I guess it stays.

Beto DOES NOT need to run for President in 2020 and I say this as a Texan who voted and campaigned for him in the midterms. He is still too new and young. Trump and his base would easily win.

Now, having him on the ticket as VP with say, Biden, would make much more sense, have a much higher chance of winning, and, ultimately, groom him for a 2024 or 2028 run.

This is all a pipe dream, though. Beto has already stated numerous times he won't be running for anything in 2020 because he's spent too much time away from his wife and children.

Just now, tylerrcrush said:

Mine would be (in order)

1. Beto O' Rourke

2. Joe Biden (Kamala is actually my 2nd choice, but Biden is safer)

3. Kamal Harris

4. Cory Booker

5. Kristen Gillibrand

6. Andrew Gillum

7. Stacy Abrams 

8. Tammy Duckworth

Cory has no chance bc he's not married and he lowkey is a walking #metoo allegation and then Kristin is an awful public speaker and would lose in debates . I think Joe, Beto, and Tammy are best options tho and Tammy should be on the ticket for sure

1 minute ago, harwee said:

Nice to see we're already tearing each other down.

tenor.gif

Biden has openly trashed leftism and criticized Dems for moving to the left. If Creepy Uncle Joe wants a fight, his racist classist trash ass has one. 

Trump prolly gonna win again but luckily his healthcare cuts will kill people over 60 so we be set for 2024

Kamala will lose the California Primary against Joe Biden (if Hillary doesn’t run again) 

Just now, KimmyBella said:

Kamala will lose the California Primary against Joe Biden (if Hillary doesn’t run again) 

SLFIDJIHGDFSSGDLSH PLEASE STOP MENTIONING *HER* NAME :deadbanana4:

13 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

My choices in no order:

1) Amy Klobuchar

2) Kamala Harris

3) Beto O'Rourke

4) Tim Ryan

5) Steve Bullock

6) Martin O' Malley

7) Joe Biden

😎 Tammy Duckworth 

stan

SenAmyKlobucharPortrait.gif

It'll be so funny to come back and read these first few pages on election night 2020 and see how right or wrong we came to who will run and what mess will be ensuing that night :dies:

5 minutes ago, Adelephant 25 said:

Why is this being made already? :skull: 

The election is 2 years away, which isn’t long at all. Campaigns will begin very soon.

Just now, Digital said:

You ain't slick, sis.

He's a Trumpster. Make sense now?

OT: I feel like it is way too early for this thread but if you got mod permission then I guess it stays.

Beto DOES NOT need to run for President in 2020 and I say this as a Texan who voted and campaigned for him in the midterms. He is still too new and young. Trump and his base would easily win.

Now, having him on the ticket as VP with say, Biden, would make much more sense, have a much higher chance of winning, and, ultimately, groom him for a 2024 or 2028 run.

This is all a pipe dream, though. Beto has already stated numerous times he won't be running for anything in 2020 because he's spent too much time away from his wife and children.

Honestly, Beto could be chosen as a cabinet member if a democrat wins in 2020 or 2024. I could see him as Secretary of Homeland Security based on his committee assignment in the house. 

1 minute ago, NMiguelCosta said:

Sanders / Lee  2020

ee6MMPU.png

:alexz:

NO MORE BERNIE SANDERS NO MORE HILLARY CLINTON ANYBODY INVOLVED IN THE MESS THAT WAS 2016 NEEDS TO STAY THE F**K AWAY :deadbanana4:

So the in house fighting begins lol.

It's gonna be a blood bath for the Dem candidate. :ahh: 

3 minutes ago, NMiguelCosta said:

Sanders / Lee  2020

ee6MMPU.png

:alexz:

As if :dies:

7 minutes ago, tylerrcrush said:

SLFIDJIHGDFSSGDLSH PLEASE STOP MENTIONING *HER* NAME :deadbanana4:

She’s likely to run again and you will deal with iT 

4 minutes ago, jgorny said:

Honestly, Beto could be chosen as a cabinet member if a democrat wins in 2020 or 2024. I could see him as Secretary of Homeland Security based on his committee assignment in the house. 

I was honestly just thinking this after I saw @tylerrcrush and @19SLAYty9 mention Tammy Duckworth. She may be an even better option for VP due to the fact that she's an American hero. Either way, you and I are on the same page. Beto just needs to keep making a name for himself but not rush things. Having him at the top of the ticket would just energize Trump's base more. Biden is more of a moderate who isn't going to illicit that same response to the same degree as someone more progressive like Beto.

For everyone else: STOP TRYING TO MAKE BETO 2020 HAPPEN. IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!

31 minutes ago, that G.U.Y. said:

she 👏 won 👏 the 👏 popular 👏 vote 👏

Barely, and to Trump of all people.