2020 US Presidential Election 🇺🇸 First Debate June 26 & 27

17,414 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, that G.U.Y. said:

beTo DOEsnT HavE aNy pOLicY

He ended that smug (probably) bernie supporter

The argument was always stupid. He shut that berniebot down. 

9 minutes ago, DG1 said:

This cant be real. Tell me it isn't.

video

JHSDF:AKLRJWklJ"EJFKL"SD :deadbanana4: 

4 hours ago, Opulent said:

I like Pete, but I'm not sure if the US is ready for an openly gay president. What do y'all think?

Girl we've already had a black president :rip: I think we're ready 

4 minutes ago, Haus said:

video

Oh Sweet Baby Jesus. Embarrassing. 

12 minutes ago, Haus said:

video

Well, the current president is in a soft core **** so... :rip: 

The Armenian community here in the United States has played a positive and integral role for well over a century, and I am proud to support and stand with this community's objectives to realize a just resolution of the Armenian Genocide and to promote the security and prosperity of the citizens of Armenia and Artsakh."- U.S. Presidential Candidate Tulsi Gabbard 
oh wow :eek: lemme stan a bit

Tulsi_pic.jpg

5 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

The Armenian community here in the United States has played a positive and integral role for well over a century, and I am proud to support and stand with this community's objectives to realize a just resolution of the Armenian Genocide and to promote the security and prosperity of the citizens of Armenia and Artsakh."- U.S. Presidential Candidate Tulsi Gabbard 

Tulsi_pic.jpg

I saw her face and thought she had resigned. :toofunny2: 

Why did hickeooper get asked that question?!?! I haven’t seen such weird questions asked if a candidate on the cnn town halls recently. 

17 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Why did hickeooper get asked that question?!?! I haven’t seen such weird questions asked if a candidate on the cnn town halls recently. 

He wrote about it in his book. :rip: 

47 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Tulsi_pic.jpg

She would be perfect for the United States Secretary of State. Front-runner Bernie should snatch her up.

By using the $4M he had left from his 2018 campaign. :clap3: 

5 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

She would be perfect for the United States Secretary of State. Front-runner Bernie should snatch her up.

Quality sticks together :date:

Nnn Schumer's got them in a bind

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, that G.U.Y. said:

Watch the full video here. He didn't end anything. He just gave more meandering bull****

We need to grill beto as much as we can and push him more and more to the left. So that when and if he wins, it should be because of our policies... Not the establishment pointers.

9 hours ago, that G.U.Y. said:

She really thought she was doing something she got shut down swiftly. The clown just keeps coming back to bite the Bern Bots 

4 hours ago, LuLuDrops said:

Nnn Schumer's got them in a bind

i feel like pelosi is behind this. i can just imagine her maniacal grin and his ki-cackle over some mimosas :dies: 

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LuLuDrops said:

the responses :dies: how is his messaging ALL over the place. first he shadow hires that extremist/propagandist sirota and then (fairly) praises mccain (like he is deceased) but they tantrum over his policies :dies: exactly the problem with them, completely inflexible. wish he would shut them down at times like this but he seems to be playing both sides.

9 hours ago, Haus said:

..... :bibliahh: 

I think he meant that if women run more often for president,  we would be asking that question to them (and not reduce their roles as just  vicepresident).

2 minutes ago, dannylex said:

I think he meant that if women run more often for president,  we would be asking that question to them (and not reduce their roles as just  vicepresident).

ooooo.... interesting take. if so, he should've delivered it better since there are many female candidates this time around so it just came off petty and ignorant.

2 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

We need to grill beto as much as we can and push him more and more to the left. So that when and if he wins, it should be because of our policies... Not the establishment pointers.

He's not going to move to the left. He was probably promised by Obama's bundlers that they would "fund" his campaign as long as he stayed in the center.

I really hope Abrams isn't stupid enough to go through with Biden's desperate stunt. Because it could end up ruining her career if/when he goes down.

27 minutes ago, Haus said:

the responses :dies: how is his messaging ALL over the place. first he shadow hires that extremist/propagandist sirota and then (fairly) praises mccain (like he is deceased) but they tantrum over his policies :dies: exactly the problem with them, completely inflexible. wish he would shut them down at times like this but he seems to be playing both sides.

If you knew anything him and McCain would get along. Its like RBG and Scalia, they different views but got along pretty well.