2020 US Presidential Election 🇺🇸 First Debate June 26 & 27

17,844 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Pharaoh said:

Omg I can’t even begin to imagine Hillary’s fumes if Bernie wins the election

That’s a great hypothetical we can ponder over when President Buttigieg is sworn in !

17 minutes ago, Bloo said:

I love Hillary to death, but for the love of god can y'all (especially the Bernie supporters in here) just stop talking about her? There's literally no point. :deadbanana4: 

If you want to say, "We need to make sure the candidate visits the Rust Belt, which was one of Hillary's biggest mistakes in 2016," sure. That's fine. But just hating on her, at this point, it is so tired and makes you look like you have nothing else to talk about.

It's always the Bernouts :toofunny3: 

Posted (edited)

hillary the biggest loser

her loss is relevant. why should we not discuss that here?

Finally. More holds/wins

2019 started out as a Dem flop, now it's moved up to mixed bag

jesus christ at the ratio of this tweet. Truly the most hated democrat

Non whites and gen z/millenials about to save America :clap3:

20 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Okay but this policy is a MESS I'm cringing :rip: 

buttigieg already polling better than Klobuchar/Booker :jonny5:

Warren next!

Gillibrand 0%

She really thought she had a chance. The fact that she's polling behind a gay man in a homophobic country says it all about how HATED she is.:ahh:

If NY is smart, they'll primary her when her Senate seat is up in 2024. Schumer should get canned too, but unfortunately he'll probably stick around as long as  McConnell.

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

I... as an addict, this made me curse. Unbelievably ignorant. :deadbanana4: 

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Warren next!

And he just spent a full 30 minutes on Morning Joe/MSNBC. Whew.

11 hours ago, 1DES said:

Haven't other journalists and pundits been doing this for a long time now. 

Huh? They’re on his payroll? He now will have to take personal responsibility for a known whack job and dirty trickster. Even Nate Silver read Sirota for filth for being a liar and propagandist. 

Miss New Butti making the top 5 soon :duca:

ugh honestly i really want to like kamala harris because she's the most articulate candidate but i cant get past her shady record as a prosecutor :confused:

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Warren next!

Omg my two faves (Buttigieg and Warren) are in the top 6!! :weeps: 

Gillibrand just needs to drop and whoever is making her ads (which are phenomenal) can go to Buttigieg or Warren. I think she really destroyed whatever chance she had with the Al Franken ****. A LOT of people I know are still pissed out her for leading the charge of having him resign without a hearing.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/20/politics/bernie-sanders-favorable-unfavorable-rating/index.html

One of the arguments Bernie Sanders' fans made during the 2016 Democratic primary was that he was more electable than Hillary Clinton. His favorable ratings with the general electorate were far higher than Hillary Clinton's. Indeed, Sanders maintained fairly high favorable ratings with all voters as late as 2018. Sanders' popularity among all voters seems to be declining considerably in the last few months, however.

Our new CNN poll puts Sanders favorable rating at 46% compared to an unfavorable rating of 45% among registered voters.
This is only the latest poll to have Sanders at basically even in his net favorability rating (favorable-unfavorable). A Quinnipiac University poll from late December gave the Vermont senator a net favorability of just +2 points. An average of all recent polls put Sanders' net favorability at about -1 points.

Compare that to where Sanders was at the end of his 2016 presidential bid. Sanders had a 59% favorable rating to 36% unfavorable rating among all voters in a CNN poll taken in June 2016. Sanders was able to hold onto much of his popularity through last year. A CNN poll taken in early December 2018 gave him a +13 net favorability rating with all voters. A Gallup poll in September 2018 had him at a +15 net favorability rating with all adults.

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Warren next!

He's coming :jonny5: Rise Pete Rise :jonny5:

Gillibrand at 0%?

012039611b2c775bc84c906695b4c734.gif

4 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Pete is hosting a happy hour event this week in NYC if anyone is interested in attending.

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/3.22.2019_nyc_gr

Edit: Nevermind, it sold out after his morning joe appearance :rip:

He needs to visit my deep red state, but I know he won’t cause democrats ignore it until our primary. :'(

Will Kristen even make the debates?  Who is giving anything to that campaign? :rip:

I know we have a large amount of Democrats running atm (I am working on updated the OP for anyone who cares), but I would rather not have 20 people at the first debate.  I would like to see Bernie, Beto, Kamala, Warren, Pete, Yang, Booker, and Joe if he runs and thats pretty much it right now.  

Educate us :clap3:Mayor Pete Pocket-Chicken coming to slay.