Machine Gun Kelly f/ Hailee Steinfeld - At My Best

111 posts in this topic

Oh god, is the chorus going to be that one fake Marilyn Monroe quote basic people use as their facebook/twitter status?

Perched :cupid:

Here for Hailee :fan::fan:

So it's not her lead single? Damn.

Here for Hailee :fan::fan:

still waiting for queen's album :(

Camila really gave him a career :fan: but i'm excited to hear Hailee but damn how does she has a new feature coming out every week?? i just need her music now 

11 minutes ago, NIALLSTAN said:

Camila really gave him a career :fan: 

You wish :fan:

He is becoming the new Chainsmokers! 

Thought it was Hailee's lead but anyway can't wait to hear it..another bad things is more than welcome

Seems odd that Hailee, who had a falling out with Camila, is now picking up her sloppy seconds. All these pop acts need to stop making him a thing. He's an ignorant racist disgusting creature. 

1 minute ago, Cosmo said:

Seems odd that Hailee, who had a falling out with Camila, is now picking up her sloppy seconds. All these pop acts need to stop making him a thing. He's an ignorant racist disgusting creature. 

What's this about Camila and Hailed :lakitu:

23 minutes ago, Nikolai. said:

What's this about Camila and Hailed :lakitu:

Camila and Hailee used to be extremely close. Some would even go as far as to say, "BFFs", they used to constantly tweet each other and take selfies together at events, gush about each other in interviews, schedule days to meet up and hang out, etc. One day that just changed. They went from planning meeting spots ahead of time before events, to completely avoiding each other. Even in small events where Hailee and Camila were the biggest stars and Hailee was asked who she was excited to see, she would just act like C didn't exist. Then gradually everyone noticed that they just drifted apart. Just recently on Hailee's birthday event, they were forced to come face to face with each other because they were in the same room at a radio event and it was kind of awkward. Camila didn't jump up on Hailee to greet her like the old times, she just awkwardly smiled and said "Happy Birthday" along with the other people. It was an awkward mess. It's rumored that it was in fact, Hailee who introduced Camila to Taylor. I wouldn't be shocked if their falling out had to do with jealousy over Taylor.(I know all of this because I'm deep down in fandom Twitter where all of Camila/Hailee fans know about this and openly discuss it)

4 hours ago, NIALLSTAN said:

Camila really gave him a career :fan: but i'm excited to hear Hailee but damn how does she has a new feature coming out every week?? i just need her music now 

4 hours ago, NIALLSTAN said:

4 hours ago, dadutchess said:

He is becoming the new Chainsmokers! 

because he has only 1 hit song? yeah, ok.

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

because he has only 1 hit song? yeah, ok.

Um, no. Because he is getting asked a lot for features now - Little Mix, Hailee (and a few others). 

9 minutes ago, dadutchess said:

Um, no. Because he is getting asked a lot for features now - Little Mix, Hailee (and a few others). 

because of one hit song. you guys are crediting camilla like she's the driving force behind it. alot of people i know think the song is cute and that's why they like it not because of the people a part of it is what i'm trying to say

7 hours ago, Cosmo said:

Camila and Hailee used to be extremely close. Some would even go as far as to say, "BFFs", they used to constantly tweet each other and take selfies together at events, gush about each other in interviews, schedule days to meet up and hang out, etc. One day that just changed. They went from planning meeting spots ahead of time before events, to completely avoiding each other. Even in small events where Hailee and Camila were the biggest stars and Hailee was asked who she was excited to see, she would just act like C didn't exist. Then gradually everyone noticed that they just drifted apart. Just recently on Hailee's birthday event, they were forced to come face to face with each other because they were in the same room at a radio event and it was kind of awkward. Camila didn't jump up on Hailee to greet her like the old times, she just awkwardly smiled and said "Happy Birthday" along with the other people. It was an awkward mess. It's rumored that it was in fact, Hailee who introduced Camila to Taylor. I wouldn't be shocked if their falling out had to do with jealousy over Taylor.(I know all of this because I'm deep down in fandom Twitter where all of Camila/Hailee fans know about this and openly discuss it)

Hmm, if this is true, I don't know whose side I'm supposed to be on. Well, as long as Taylor loves them both, both it is.

Oh okay it's featuring Hailee and it's not her next single, that's good. Well hopefully sis can save it then!

another song where the pop girl chorus is the only good part i assume

Oh so this is his 2nd single?

3 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Oh so this is his 2nd single?

yeah has to be, impacting pop this month

On 3/14/2017 at 2:07 PM, Marvin said:

You wish :fan:

He never had a hit before bad things, never even heard of him before it so not really wishing, just observing

Hailee's part is cute, don't really care for the rest of the song tbh