Sofia Reyes f/ Rita Ora & Anitta - "R.I.P."

198 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, SomeGirl said:

New peak on Global of 33 (+2). US hasn’t updated yet...

It peaked #28 on Global Spotify last friday

43 minutes ago, Mokichi said:

It peaked #28 on Global Spotify last friday

Whoops. Totally forgot. 

The instrumental is such a bop, but I still can't get over how stupid this chorus is 

R-I-P to the bull****

Brush it off like Cool Whip

Raise em up to the ceiling

Cause I know that you feel, that you feel me 

The fact that there are 9 writers on this, and that's what they came up with...

vDC3ZoY.gif

Billie's album release really affected this on global Spotify. Hopefully it re-enters the top 50 again soon.

35 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Billie's album release really affected this on global Spotify. Hopefully it re-enters the top 50 again soon.

Billie's album only has 14 tracks, some of them were already charting, let's not pretend this was the reason. People just aren't here for it.

2 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Billie's album only has 14 tracks, some of them were already charting, let's not pretend this was the reason. People just aren't here for it.

It was climbing up and gaining more streams before the release of the album. 

Tanked even in Latin America as expected :toofunny2: 

They uploaded the vertical video on Rita's yt channel

Also the song was removed from TTH

Thankfully Rita moved on from this

1 hour ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Tanked even in Latin America as expected :toofunny2: 

They uploaded the vertical video on Rita's yt channel

Also the song was removed from TTH

Thankfully Rita moved on from this

The song is doing really good! You clearlydont know how Latin hits work, almost all of them are not an instant big hit all of them take some time

The song turns 1 month just today! 51m illion views at YouTube & 35 million at Spotify :clap3: 

It showed to have good legs at the beginning but then it never re-entered the top 50 on WW Spotify.

Good thing is this is being played a lot on the radio in Mexico and people love it. Hopefully it increases on streaming again soon. If not, Anitta is success poison confirmed :skull:

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

The song is doing really good! You clearlydont know how Latin hits work, almost all of them are not an instant big hit all of them take some time

The song turns 1 month just today! 51m illion views at YouTube & 35 million at Spotify :clap3: 

I'm from Latin America and yes, this tanked :toofunny2: 

Warner really pulled the plug on this so sad it had so much potential if it was Sofia’s song they should have had her performing it everywhere probly the worst label when it comes to radio promotion :/ 

20 hours ago, Alienshapeshifter said:

Warner really pulled the plug on this so sad it had so much potential if it was Sofia’s song they should have had her performing it everywhere probly the worst label when it comes to radio promotion :/ 

They had a BIG promo push planned. I can't say details but... When they saw that the public wasn't here for it, and the only engagement that this had wasn't natural/organic, they cancelled everything. Anitta is chart poison, this was the first Rita song ever to not chart in the UK, I mean... Why push it?

1 hour ago, GustavoBardusco said:

They had a BIG promo push planned. I can't say details but... When they saw that the public wasn't here for it, and the only engagement that this had wasn't natural/organic, they cancelled everything. Anitta is chart poison, this was the first Rita song ever to not chart in the UK, I mean... Why push it?

Sacrificing OWY :toofunny2:

It's just starting to get played in radios in Argentina. 1,2,3 is still on daily rotation everywhere here, it might still have some legs in some Latin countries. It's a shame they won't even bother with promoting it on her main market...

14 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Are you a Warner insider? 👀

14 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

this is so sad :weeps:

15 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

The thing is this song really sounded promising, the streams and views I would like to believe are organic but if u say so then it’s a shame calling Anitta chart poison is a bit unfair tho she isn’t big outside of Brazil/ Latin America and Sofia is basically still unknown Sofia was all happy to see kiis fm add the song and spin it so it’s kinda sad to see warner just  give up on it they should have at least pushed it in Mexico/ Latin America :/ the girls were really excited about the song 😭 At least the YouTube views will grow in the long run and give them viral exposure that’s for sure 

13 hours ago, SomeGirl said:

Sacrificing OWY :toofunny2:

Smh don’t even get me started on Only Want You 😭😭😭😭😭