Hot100 Dropouts: Gnash (39 weeks), Gaga (10 weeks)

ilovemusic432

Hot 100 dropouts for the week!

10zybsn.png

• ATRL Moderator

OOOUUU :'(

Poor Million Reasons... 

Gaga gave it so much promo and it just didn't go anywhere...

Welp, I'm ready for the next single! Hopefully the video will be better at least :doc: 

Shame that Million Reasons didn't have much success, but there are better songs on Joanne, so hopefully the next single does better.

6 minutes ago, HereInMyHead said:

Shame that Million Reasons didn't have much success, but there are better songs on Joanne, so hopefully the next single does better.

Agreed! I have a feeling Million Reasons, if played at Superbowl, will put the song back on Hot 100, but I don't see it peaking further, but I guess we'll have to see!

34 minutes ago, HereInMyHead said:

"Million Reasons" is the least abrasive song on that album. Given how miserably it bombed, nothing on that album will even come remotely close to hit status.

Million Reasons will return for a 13551656th time after the Superbowl and a week later will leave the Hot 100 for a last time.

MR is a great song, such a shame it flopped :'(

At least the song had some great performances.

And this just shows how iTunes basically means nothing today. The song did decent there but since it was almost non-existent on radio and streaming, it didn't go anywhere :weeps:

Edited by Lady Claire

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.