Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Stand Your Ground | Read the OP

140,190 posts in this topic

I don't get why the Kitty's are trying to convince everyone NRO is a hit, like it went Top 10 in 3 countries, that's measly.

This is a Witness level of unexpected events. Hope the Hive can find some peace in these hard times, but they were like 100x more cocky than the kats were

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

28 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

i'm sure she will give Telephone singer a pity vote

Mhmm,she better NOT 

39 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I wonder why we haven't seen "Beyoncé's Lion King" being used much over the previous 2 days? That's all we've been hearing for months now, but the Hive have suddenly stopped using it! I wonder why that would be? Does anyone have any indication as to why the Hive may not be using this phrase anymore please?

oop

I would not call a song that spent 5 weeks top 30 a "flop ". I wanted bigger but it's a vast improvement. A cute hit.

giphy.gif

I hope Spirit doesn't get nominated for an Oscar. Imagine that Ilya dude, Labrinth and Hagyonce being Oscar nominees? :skull: Get the **** out of here. It's already enough that that cumrag Samantha is an Oscar winner

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Was this entire forum just waiting for Bey to slip up? Cause :skull:

Not really. They just laughing cuz the Hive was screaming “Beyonce’s leftovers!!!” And “just wait for Beyonce’s lion king” in every ASIB topic. That’s at least why monsters are messy, idk about the other stans. 

Spirit is a beautiful song :heart2: who gives a **** if it does well on streaming services lol, people go to see the actual movie that Beysus is starring in as well.

15 minutes ago, Instant said:

I hope Spirit doesn't get nominated for an Oscar. Imagine that Ilya dude, Labrinth and Hagyonce being Oscar nominees? :skull: Get the **** out of here. It's already enough that that cumrag Samantha is an Oscar winner

Spirit was produced by Ilya and Labyrinth? They've truly lost their touch... :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

This forum is acting like TLK will bomb in the box office:rip:

Not bomb, but the original literally dropped to positive reviews, Oscar noms (winning two), and was the second-highest grossing movie ever, only behind Jurassic Park. It is widely considered the peak of the Disney renaissance. This remake should have been handled far, far better.

5 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Spirit was produced by Ilya and Labyrinth? They've truly lost their touch... :deadbanana4:

It's so underwhelming.

This could have been Bey's chance to get a smash hit. The song is just meh.

Just now, Armani👑 said:

It's so underwhelming.

This could have been Bey's chance to get a smash hit. The song is just meh.

While it's nowhere near bad (I'd say inoffensive), it both lacks a strong melody and strong vocals, making it forgettable. She can do better really.