Check Out Pop Culture Talk! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Does it trigger you how people purchase things?

13 posts in this topic

KoibitoCyrus

I was coming home from work and decided to stop at McDonalds for a bite. There were literally three teenagers before me (I think that they were together) after they had ordered their food they OFC had to pay using the McD’s app. I was so freaking irritated with the way they went about it. The first girl was like “ok, hold on I’m logging in now” and her friend was like “can I have code?” while looking through his phone to pay for his food using the McD’s app (whatever the **** that means) It took like 25 minutes before they were all done and had to go to the side and wait for their food. All in all it was disgusting, like CASH and DEBIT will never go out of style why the **** are you using a service that requires ****ty wifi. Why do people insist on paying for things this way?? 

:cm: 

KingJay

Omg, working in retail/customer service it pisses me off that no matter how many times people have come and used the debit/credit card machine I always have to show them how to use it, because if not they just stand there like idiots staring at it. Like just use freaking cash if you don’t know how to use the damn machine.

Kylie Jenner

Why do you care that much, there are bigger things to worry about

Genie in a Bottle

Actually a few restaurants in LA are completely cashless now and you have to use credit/debit or an app. Times are changing 

MelfestKpop

Paying through an app sucks and takes up your time, but apple pay is super fast. So it depends on the method 

cypriotpcdfan
1 minute ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

Actually a few restaurants in LA are completely cashless now and you have to use credit/debit or an app. Times are changing 

We are allowing time's to change. When they make cash disappear in the near future, that will be the end of us

americanlife

Cash or credit/debit >>>>> dumb apps and Apple Pay. The only thing the paying apps are useful for is ordering food to pick up.

ABeyBraith

It took them almost half an hour to pay for their food while standing in the queue? This story makes no sense, if you pay using the app doesn’t that mean you order and pay on the app and not in the queue? How can you pay via the McDonald’s app for an order you made at the till? 

Dynamo

Calm urself and breathe. 1 2 3 1 2 3.

Nocturne

yes

what is the point in paying when you can just steal it

Domination

Doesn’t trigger me but I hate when people just take their god damn time with everything. Like if you don’t know what you want, step back, get **** together, your money together, and then order in one go.

Witchpop

Apple Pay needs to be accepted everywhere because it's literally a god send. No waiting for the long ass Chip Cards to process. It's like 300x faster and I pay with it wherever and whenever I can.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0