Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nina Nesbitt - The Sun Will Come Up, The Seasons Will Change

99 posts in this topic

Kim Kardashian
34 minutes ago, lover. said:

Colder is great but I’m confused by the EP. 

She just moved all the songs under Colder on streaming so they were all in one place.

Spotify really needs to start doing a proper pre-release feature like iTunes/AM do.

FabriEmma

am i the only one that feels the album version of the moments im missing kinda... empty??.

FabriEmma

am i the only one that feels the album version of the moments im missing kinda... empty??.

Supervillain
20 minutes ago, FabriEmma said:

It's because she removed the unnecessary feature. I like it much better than the single one. 

crymelanie

This is already my album of the year and mess at 6 songs being released already but i still love her 

kinda surprised that she has surpassed 10 million monthly listeners on spotify slay us queennn 

somebody special is a godly creature you cannot expect from similar artists like her tho

Dragonfly

I think I've listened to a song or two last year, but I don't remember them

So it'll be fun to hear the full project at once

Kim Kardashian
20 minutes ago, coldoutside said:

Soon :jonny: 

She has a fan listening event in 3 days too, so we can find out more about the songs we haven't heard and maybe get some snippets (I think i'll refrain from listening to those though).

coldoutside
5 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

She has a fan listening event in 3 days too, so we can find out more about the songs we haven't heard and maybe get some snippets (I think i'll refrain from listening to those though).

I think I think I'll refrain as well. We've already gotten to hear half the album, and I want there to be songs I don't know when the album comes out.

Nina must have so much stuff already written for her next album tho, some of these songs are a few years old already.

BlackoutZone

Just listened to the album and whew it's so good as a whole, really worth the wait, I love it :alexz: Good balance between fantastic throwback bops, more indie-like mid tempos and ballads.
1. Empire/Chloe - both are absolutely snatching :jonny6:

2. Love Letter - huge bop, Loyal To Me 2.0 :jonny5:

3. Loyal To Me/Colder

4. The Sun Will Come Up, The Seasons Will Change

5. Sacred - great opening track, wish it was longer

Kim Kardashian

I'm so excited for Love Letter and Sacred :jonny:

coldoutside

From what she's said about it, I think I might really relate to Empire. Excited for Love Letter too. Honestly, if this is amazing, I might even buy it.

FabriEmma

I can’t wait 

Kim Kardashian
On 1/28/2019 at 2:23 PM, coldoutside said:

From what she's said about it, I think I might really relate to Empire. Excited for Love Letter too. Honestly, if this is amazing, I might even buy it.

Empire is really good :mandown:

It has been floating around online for a couple months :rip:

coldoutside
5 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Empire is really good :mandown:

It has been floating around online for a couple months :rip:

Nnnnn, the roll out of this album was such a mess. So besides the 50 % of the album she released as songs (over the span of almost 2 years...), Chloe AND Empire leaked? I know her label is indie but still...

Kim Kardashian
2 minutes ago, coldoutside said:

Nnnnn, the roll out of this album was such a mess. So besides the 50 % of the album she released as songs (over the span of almost 2 years...), Chloe AND Empire leaked? I know her label is indie but still...

Yeah... but I guess most of it is down to how she kind of had to rebuild herself after getting dropped.

Hopefully she can release a new album in 2020 with a shorter period between the lead and album.

coldoutside
6 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Yeah... but I guess most of it is down to how she kind of had to rebuild herself after getting dropped.

Hopefully she can release a new album in 2020 with a shorter period between the lead and album.

Fingers crossed for that :jonny:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0