• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Boy

• ThirdWardBey

• Before the Dawn

• ViviLittleM

1 hour ago, SeanET said:

HDD really thot :dies: 

Is your fave doing it? Tell me. Is your face fckng doing it? Show me the numbers, KatyKat

yeah this was a stupid ass article right away honestly... I mean why would they post this? Was it clickbait or are they that stupid, because that's literally their job to predict sales etc. and an average atrl-er would've been able to predict it more accurately.

Not even reputation sold that much... I mean :rip:  They deserve backlash for stuff like this. If BB does that... 

19 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I mean 1M is still a lot

Is it like 3x or 4x what witness sold with the tour bundles? :rip:

ASIB easily crossing 1M and 2M in the long run just in the US :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, Mariano said:

yeah this was a stupid ass article right away honestly... I mean why would they post this? Was it clickbait or are they that stupid, because that's literally their job to predict sales etc. and an average atrl-er would've been able to predict it more accurately.

Not even reputation sold that much... I mean :rip:  They deserve backlash for stuff like this. If BB does that... 

TRUE.. but the fact a Liddo post this.. a chartster would know eventually that it's a BIG REACH :toofunny2:

Lmfao at the usual pressedT haters dragging 500k pure sales and 800k+ SPS about to go platinum before yearend like :dies:

They likely expected stronger numbers / post-promotion. It could be a hot seller during these final weeks but definitely ain’t seeing 2m.

41 minutes ago, calm_down said:

Is it like 3x or 4x what witness sold with the tour bundles? :rip:

ASIB easily crossing 1M and 2M in the long run just in the US :jonny5:

Is it like completely unrelated to the discussion?

7 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Is it like completely unrelated to the discussion?

yeah, it's completely off topic IMO

____

ASIB still sold 500k and that makes it a monster hit :clap3: 

I see haters are still shook by how massive ASIB is!

Let's be honest, has Interscope discounted the album and merch, we would've seen a 100k+ week but they didn't. Anyway, the album will be platinum by the end of the year and will probably be 2x platinum at least at the end of its run

it'll get to 2m by the end of the year with the holiday boost, all the gaga haters will be eating their words lmao

38 minutes ago, VOSS said:

it'll get to 2m by the end of the year with the holiday boost, all the gaga haters will be eating their words lmao

Nice try OGH :fan:

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.