Usher debuts at #31

mokitsu

The sales? He obviously peaked and should've stopped with confessions :rip:

OMG mess.I hope the same happens to Drake

:bibliahh:

But tbh good because idk who told him anyone wanted to hear his old behind over some Future/trap song

What a waste of legend Zaytoven's beats

Edited by FAME.

Xtina outsold, outacclaimed and outpeaked.

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

I agree with this assessment 

24 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

:cm:

And the carters both who have never had a diamond album or a cd sell over a million copies in its first week are the joke???? ???

It's a flop joint EP that wasn't even promoted. Y'all better chill.

4 minutes ago, Njshawty said:

And the carters both who have never had a diamond album or a cd sell over a million copies in its first week are the joke???? ???

Yes

His last album did 38k first week at #5. Not surprised. I remember the entire threads saying JT was over though when most of his peers aren’t seeing the top of billboard 200, artist 100, Hot 100 Top 10, headlining big events, #1 digital songs or sold out tours reaching $200M gross. 

Edited by TattooedDreams

7 minutes ago, TattooedDreams said:

His last album did 38k first week at #5. Not surprised. I remember the entire threads saying JT was over though when most of his peers aren’t seeing the top of billboard 200, artist 100, Hot 100 Top 10, headlining big events, #1 digital songs or sold out tours reaching $200M gross. 

Except for his female counterpart and ex girlfriend lol

Just now, Njshawty said:

You and your artist failed...bye 

Who is my artist :rip: I'm not an Usher fan at all I just think its funny you brought up The Carters at all

8 minutes ago, Pierrot said:

Who is my artist :rip: I'm not an Usher fan at all I just think its funny you brought up The Carters at all

Who ever they are they’re a flop for not mentioning and I brought them up because they got hell for being s married couple and putting out music and working collaboratively while having a quarter billion dollar tour and both who have never had his meteoric rise with an album and yet are still relevant   

3 hours ago, Mezter said:

He’s been around since the 90s so it’s not surprising

There are artist that debuts in the 60s and 70s selling more than that

He just didn't promote it. I do not think anyone even knew it dropped. Last everyone heard was the herpes. I think that lawsuit ruined him.

He's not a popping popular artist anymore but he'll always be Usher. Herpes situation probably didn't help things lol

I like this song a lot

Truly embarrassing

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.