Official Malaysian singles chart

Hector

recordingindustrymyThe Recording Industry Association of Malaysia (RIM) is pleased to announce the return of RIM Charts. The official weekly issued RIM Chart is set to make a comeback after more than a decade of absence since 2006.

The eagerly awaited chart will focus on the Top 20 most streamed songs in Malaysia and it is calculated from the data report submitted by major digital music providers such as Apple Music, Spotify, KKBOX and Deezer. RIM Charts will be the only industry-recognised digital charts in Malaysia that tracks the highest streamed tracks each week.

The official RIM Chart will be issued every Friday through our website and social media platforms. It will record the rankings of digital streaming occurring in the week before.

Is this supposed to be funny because its called RIM? :celestial5:

They have no taste and should be ashamed of themselves. Chart cancelled.

bnfe76f.gif

not y'all dragging their chart :rip: 

it's still a ****ing country with like 30 MILLION PEOPLE so get off your high horse please :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator

not over a decade of absence :hoetenks:

anyway rockabye :clap3:

I have to agree that their taste in music is pretty bad :rip: except for mine :gaycat5:  i mean we have like 2 pop radio stations here and the djs keep on playing bieber all the time :deadbanana2: thank god for the existence of spotify, they can get some exposure to new songs. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.