Check Out Pop Culture Talk! Read more... ×

Girl fed grandmother’s ashes to students baked into cookies

19 posts in this topic

umich

Officers in California are investigating after a high school student allegedly gave cookies to her classmates containing the cremated remains of her late grandmother.

Police said at least nine students ate the sugar cookies that may have contained human ashes. Investigators said they are trying to confirm that two students were involved in baking the cookies, reports KVOR.

"This is a weird one," said Davis Police Lieutenant Paul Doroshov. "I have not heard of anyone getting sick or anybody being harmed as far as physically or physiologically by this."

The evidence so far comes from student testimony, authorities said. The cookies have not yet been tested.

A student at Da Vinci Charter Academy High School in Davis spoke to KTXL about the alleged tainted cookies. "This girl is going around telling everyone, basically at this point, that she had brought in these cookies to school with human ashes in them," he told reporters.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/national/california-teen-allegedly-gave-classmates-cookies-containing-grandmothers-ashes

:bibliahh: I think she might be bluffing but still

Buyonce1814

They were talking about this on radio today and wanted names for them some suggestions for them were Custdead Creams and Gingerdead Man lsdfklsdjfkf

Lukey

To be fair, I suppose this is one way to combat sugary goods :eek: 

Kim Kardashian

:deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, Xalric said:

Won't ash make them cookies superdry? 

Not if you only put a bit in, and cookies are generally quite dry anyway.

ariesjow

This is such a perfect use of :bibliahh:- simultaneously terrifying and hilarious. 

G.U.Y. Gaga

She could be lying. I used to say my cousins got hurt in accidents to get out of homework at that age 

Bayouboy

My country.... I’m so glad the world get to see our facade.  

Grumpy Gills

I hope she's trolling :ahh: