Check Out Pop Culture Talk! Read more... ×

KKK supports Brazilian Far-Right presidential candidate

12 posts in this topic

Soviet Youth

"He sounds liks us": David Duke, ex KKK ex leader, praises Jair Bolsonaro but criticizes his close relationship with Israel.

"He sounds like us, and he's a very strong candidate, too," said the former KKK leader on Jair Bolsonaro, Brazilian far-right presidential candidate.

"He is totally a European descendant, he looks like any white man in the US, in Portugal, Spain or Germany and France, and he is talking about the demographic disaster that exists in Brazil and the enormous crime that exists there, in the black neighborhoods of Rio de Janeiro" - said Duke, who often ranks South African Nobel Peace Prize winner Nelson Mandela as a "terrorist" in a statement that aired on a radio program on the 9th.

The historian, also known for denying the Holocaust, made a point of highlighting the proximity of the Brazilian candidate to Israel, comparing what he calls Bolsonaro's "strategy" to what would have been adopted by Donald Trump in his view.

After the publication of this report, the candidate of the PSL responded, by Twitter, to the declarations of Duke. Bolsonaro said he would reject any support "coming from supremacist groups."

"I suggest that, for consistency, they support the candidate of the left, who loves to segregate society. To explore this to influence an election in Brazil is a great stupidity!"

Duke pointed to Bolsonaro as one of the organizers of the white supremacy protests in Charlottesville last year and Donald Trump's electoral cordon among members of the far-right American (the president says he does not know him personally and rejects the support) part of a global nationalist phenomenon, but made reservations about his proximity to Jews, who in a clear manifestation of anti-Semitism accused him of promoting "brainwashing in the world."

"He's going to do things for Israel, and I believe he's trying to follow the same strategy as Trump: I think Trump knows that Jewish power is driving America to disaster, bringing Europe and the world into disaster. what he is trying to do is to be positive about the Jewish nationalists in Israel as a way to get support, "said the American.

In the publication about the radio program on his personal website, the American referred to the Brazilian as "the incredible Bolsonaro." Last Monday, Duke shared an English captioned video in which the retired captain addresses "against family degradation" and "deconstruction of heteronormativity."

Like Bolsonaro's campaign, Duke also did not respond to requests for comments from BBC News Brazil.

"The truth is that nationalist movements, which are basically pro-Europeans, are definitely sweeping the planet, even in a country you would never have imagined," Duke said of Bolsonaro's rise, which appears with 59% of voters' intentions in the second round, according to Ibope. Fernando Haddad, PT, (Worker's Party) of the Leftist Wing has 41%.

Last year, in a speech at the Hebraica Jewish club in Rio de Janeiro, Bolsonaro criticized quilombolas (ex Afro-Brazilian slaves runaways communites) and said that "the lightest Afro-descendant there weighed seven arrobas, they do nothing, I do not think even for procreative they serve more." The speech was applauded by those present, but later received criticism from Jewish leaders.

To JTA, last week, Israel's honorary consul in Rio de Janeiro, Osias Wurman, said that Bolsonaro "stood out among the many candidates for including the State of Israel in his main campaign speeches."

"He is in love with the people of the State of Israel," continued Wurman.

https://www.bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-45874344

Just as I thought: TRASH

dRL1vzW.gif

Daniel767

The worst part is that he's leading, by a lot LOL

The world now a days 

Soviet Youth
Just now, Daniel767 said:

The worst part is that he's leading, by a lot LOL

The world now a days 

I know. Also, the biggest kii is that almost 55% of our population are mixed and 15% of us are black, native and East Asian altogether. I have to laugh

dRL1vzW.gif

VelvetCrush

But I was told everything bad about him was fake news

dRL1vzW.gif

Goddamn the communist media :cm:

Beyonnaise

Anitta, who Camila is friends with and just invited onstage the other night at her concert, supports the same man as the KKK 

dRL1vzW.gif

belindaidolos
3 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Anitta, who Camila is friends with and just invited onstage the other night at her concert, supports the same man as the KKK 

dRL1vzW.gif

This is false. Anitta posted a video against him

Slave4Bey

The way he is calling attention from the media outside Brazil... 

dRL1vzW.gif

VelvetCrush
2 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

dRL1vzW.gif

Anita was dragged at first for not talking slides then she posted against him. Camila also posted #EleNão a while ago.

Beyonnaise
5 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Anita was dragged at first for not talking slides then she posted against him. Camila also posted #EleNão a while ago.

I don't believe it 

dRL1vzW.gif

Elite Four Brad

can the KKK just go away? no one likes them.