Wildest Dreams vs The One That Got Away

?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Wildest Dreams
    • The One That Got Away

26 posts in this topic

Witnessed ET

The One that Got Away. The other one is forgotten and I didn't even realize it was ever a single.

PS. TOTGA went top 3 on H100 and went 4x platinum in the US. Ugh a SMASH SIXTH single!!!

Tori Kelly

TOTGA is way more remembered, WD is a great song but in terms of reach that the songs got to the GP, what I witnessed was that Katy was bigger

TayDine1989

Katy's wildest dreams is create a masterpiece like Wildest Dreams. She came close with TOTGA though

Plus, The one that got away is grammatically wrong. It should've been The One Who Got Away but I understand it's for artistic purposes

Sazare
8 minutes ago, TayDine1989 said:

Katy's wildest dreams is create a masterpiece like Wildest Dreams. She came close with TOTGA though

Plus, The one that got away is grammatically wrong. It should've been The One Who Got Away but I understand it's for artistic purposes

Using "that" in the place of "who" in that case is acceptable. The song itself is riddled with awful grammar though

Anyway, The One That Got Away

TayDine1989
7 minutes ago, Sazare said:

Using "that" in the place of "who" in that case is acceptable. The song itself is riddled with awful grammar though

Anyway, The One That Got Away

yeah that's why i specifically said it was for artistic purposes but in the real world, i doubt that's acceptable especially for formal writings.

Vroom Vroom

Hard choice. I liked them both originally but then they both got way overplayed on the radio to the point where I don’t use either of them anymore. 

Roulette

Choosing between my two faves :jonny5:

Wildest Dreams is my fave Taylor song though, so I have to go with it. TOTGA is amazing too, though. 

Taylor fanboy
53 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

TOTGA aged really bad for me 

Wildest Dreams (Radio Edit) tho... whew :jonny5:

TOTGA had a radio edit too! Thr BoB remix was too poor of a choice, had they chosen a bigger artist, say Taylor Swift, for that remix, 6 #1 singles would've been in the bag for Katy! :jonny5:

Wildest Dreams is just THAT.